OffWorld...2

Author: Ok, so, whoever commented about the fifth dagger that Ocha has - sorry, I forgot about that. It's only suppose to be four.

Angie: Author really thinks that after Izu and the others leave, Iz and his group are just gonna go on a bunch of adventures - kinda like with Scooby - Doo.

Wade: He wanted to include the following:

•Total Drama Island

•Kim Possible

•Disney Movies

•Lilo and Stitch

SG: And others but as you guys know, since it's Iz's group that's going there, it's gonna be about sex - no, nobody's fuckin Kim.

Author: I'm pro Kim x Ron. Shego is free game though. If you guys think that I shouldn't let me know.

Angie: Be CARFUL of what movie or show you pick from Disney. You know the Author has some crazy fetishes for certain character -

Author: Fuck around if y'all want to - Roxanne, Sylvia, and Peg from Goofy Movie, Extremely Goofy Movie, and Goof Troop just might end up gettin the dong.

Angie: And if you guys think that he should, give him other shows to do - he may actually do them.

Author: I was also thinking about Powerpuff girls but teenagers - no, nobody's fucking them...

Wade: Miss Bellum, Sedusa, and the teen version of that princess bitch on the other hand...

SG: And Steven universe - just for Morgan and the other kids...

•Eri

•SEri

•MEri

•Morgan

•Nala

• Kyara

•Broly

Angie: This is the foster for Steven Universe and you're probably asking Why Broly. Because he's wholesome all on his own and putting him around a bunch of superpowered kids sounds awesome.

Author: This'll only happen in Iz's world because he's on that side, kinda like a filler instead of cannon. Once they get back to MHA/Marvel world, that's it.

Wade: But anyway, you guys enjoy the chapter! Have fun!

Cannon Izuku = Izuku

Marvel Izuku = Izu

STHL Izuku = Iz

Cannon Eri = Eri

Marvel Eri = MEri

STHL Eri = SEri

Marvel Mirio = Mirio

STHL Mirio = SMirio

Cannon Ochako = Ochako

MOchako = Ocha

STHL Ochako = SOchako

STHL Koji = SKoji

Marvel Koji = MKoji

Author: 10651 words, this is the love I have for you guys and each chapter may actually be this long or longer, so yea, strap in for that.

Author: And of course if you don't want them that long - let me know - and YES I know you guys like it that long...

Angie/Wade/SG: PAAAAAAAUSE!!!!!