This is... Goodbye...

Wade: Hey guys! Remember when Author said that Yagi and Iz's sex scene we're gonna be short.

Angie: Well, he forgot who they would be fuckin and... yea either this chapter is gonna be incredibly long, or we might have to make just one more chapter after this.

Author: But you don't have to read those if you don't want too, I just wanted to get out all the places that:

•Koji

•Liza

•Erik

•Obatala

•Sansa

•Iris

•Zira

•Ororo

•Hodr

•Freya

•Jenn

•Yagi

These people went to...

SG: You guys seriously don't have to read it because we're doing places that you guys aren't gonna like but it will have bashing in it if certain people or just be funny and short.

Angie: Author may do it, he may not do it. Depends on his mood.

Author: Sorry, it was my fault the last chapter. I know I said this before but I feel like I need to say it again...

Angie: Since DC, Anime, and Marvel - along with Game of Thrones and any other crossover Author did are connected now...

Wade: That means that their power set of each respective world is possible...

SG: Like how in Dragon Ball Z/Super - anyone can learn how to use Ki. That applies to every world...

Author: Just like how you don't need to be a Homo - Magi to use magic since Dr. Strange is a regular ass human and he can STILL use magic.

Angie: That still applies - and for those of you who are about to mention Asta, in all honesty, we can't really call his Anti-Magic magicLESS because if you had no magic - you couldn't do what you do.

Wade: But, for the sake of originality, Asta will stay "magicless".

Author: I have also decided that for the Highschool DxD story that I'm gonna redo. It'll be a Multi - Crossover...

SG: Yep, you heard that right. It'll be Ichigo as a young father, his kid, Rimuru and a few of those under him - you guys can chose who it'll be but Milim and Veldora are definitely coming.

Wade: Asta - TALL Asta, Tanjiro and Nezuko too. He's gonna be trained by Ichigo - who will be the youngest - ELDEST out of all of them...

Angie: As you know, Ichigo and Rimuru - not counting Milim and Veldora, will be the most powerful. It'll be based off in the future of their respective worlds.

Author: Ichigo has not only retained his Title as Lord of Hell and Strongest Espada, but also a candidate to be Captain General...

Wade: And we may put Grayfia with him but we'll see...

SG: It will be a smart and cool Issei. Less pervert Issei... Issei with some fucking common sense!!!!

Author: And for the one that asked about who would be Broly's wife - it's still Cheelai, you guys can choose if Broly and Future Gohan get their virginity taken from them before they meet their soulmates but I don't think I'll make it as a Harem Story - maybe just a wholesome, fun, action story.