RoadTrip Back Home 5

Author: I see y'all liked where Obatala and the others are gonna be next, I'm glad y'all excited.

Author: Also, Thank you King Nexus for the generous donation. Anybody else willing to bless me with change...

$Keymon123

Author: That's me, right there and NO you DON'T have to do it. It's off your own free will - anything below 10 would help.

Author: Now I didn't mention this in the last chapter but HBHS: Reboot was apart of the list of books I'd be writing as well.

Author: But again, I'm mainly gonna focus on this. Now, I don't wanna talk too much in this, I wanna get RIGHT onto the chapter.

Author: I'll probably do another two of these and then hit up TIPA. Then HBHS: Reboot. Then back to this...

Author: Have fun guys!!!!

At the moment, Erik was just washing up the blood from his beat down of Bitch Magnes. The next place he made his way to was a certain simps house hit saw that his car wasn't there.

Erik: Damn! Now I gotta go looking for this muthfucka.

He waisted no time in making his way to the courthouse only to see that the person he was looking for...

Was being punked at the moment by someone else...

Tom: S-Sir, I'm gonna have to a-ask you to calm do -

Random Civilian: Man, shut the fuck up, bitch! Nobody give a fuck about yo white/black ass being a lawyer - that shit don't make yo ass bullet proof!!! Wassup?

Tom: "S-Sup?" nothing I just -

The civilian then smacked his phone out of his hand and spat on it...

Civilian: Pick it up.

Tom: ...

Erik: Bro don't pick that shit up.

Civilian: I SAID PICK IT UP!!!!

Tom: ...

Erik: Come on Tom - do NOT pick that shit up!!!!

But Tom did exactly what the man demanded and picked up the snot - infested spit covered phone.

Erik: DAWG YO - I gotta get in there.

Tom: Sir, there was no reason for this.

He he stared to his and the man's car...

Tim: As you can see, YOU hit ME.

Civilian: OK AND!!!! The fuck are you gonna do about it!?!? HUH!?!?!?

Tom: ... I -

But before he could say anything, Erik stepped between them, getting in the man's face...

Tom looked at the taller muscular man as the civilian said...

Civilian: What!? You got a -

Erik bucked at him and said...

Erik: WASSUP!!!!

Civilian: ...

Erik: What, you quiet now? Ain't got shit to say - oh but you'll say it with someone who ain't gon' fight you back, PUSSY!?!?

Civilian: THE FUCK YOU CALL ME -

Erik: I CALLED YOU A PUSSY - SO WHAT'S POPPIN' WITH IT, BITCH!?!??

The civilian now saw that this was a real muthfucka but didn't back down...