OffWorld...21

Author: Ok, so, I get the feeling you guys are gonna like this chapter - but I have to let you know, there's a possibility of it being short.

Angie: But we will tell you that some people in this will get you hype - so be ready for that.

SG: We will tell you this, though. There's a good chance we're gonna make a story about two of the characters in this chapter - AND DON'T SCROLL DOWN TO SEE WHO WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!!

Wade: We're not gonna talk so much but that's what we wanted to tell you. Oh and uh... the oc in The Leaf's Red God story i -

Author: AYE SHUT UP, MAN!!!!

Angie: Did we also mention that Author is already on Chapter 6 of that to -

Author: BRO WTF!!!!

SG: Not gonna lie the second chapter's gonna hur -

Author: STOP!!!!

A few days after... The Dawn of Lust...

Sango, Deva, and Nubia ended up passing out onto the floor in the middle of nowhere for almost a week straight...

Since EVERYONE had to stop their battles and evil plans to get off of cloud 9 without "getting off"...

Nubia and Deva were the first to get up slowly because they knew that if they move too fast - they may end up hitting the ground again from another climax...

Nubia has never felt so violated before - she's never experienced such a feeling. She remember when Diana divulged to her the little fling that she and Bruce had IN DETAIL - and the honey brown Goddess almost shamed her for it...

But now she knew what her sister felt...

And it literally felt like a sin that she couldn't cut herself off of...

Deva felt woozy with hazy eyes. She's never experienced pleasure aside from hurting others before. In her 800 years of living - she felt that bedding someone was a complete waste of time...

But whatever that feeling was and whoever it was could not be trusted. It was like they WANTED you to be hooked.

Bringing out carnal feelings that you worked so hard to lock up and they easily got through it...

Whoever did that, needed to be stopped...

For Sango, he knew who it was...

Obatala told him about Izu's powers and how he doesn't necessarily know how to control it when he gets too excited and just hopped that Erik felt it too so he can get on the teen's ass for it...

This was bullshit...

He literally stopped an entire fight, for the last few days, it was quiet. He KNEW that EVERYONE was down for the count...

After seeing the two women get up - he decided to do the same. He saw that they tried to resume there battle but didn't have the strength - considering that they kept falling back to the floor...

Nubia: W-Was... this your doing... Deva? Answer m-me!

Deva: This I-isn't m-me! You brain dead cow.

Nubia: How d-dare you!!!!

She picked up her blade and tried to strike her just as Deva did the same but, yet again...

They both fell...

Sango: ... Sigh...

Nubia started to get up but saw that Sango was now standing over her...

Nubia: I... will not say it again, Deva! R-Release your hold on this boy! If you wish to kill me... d-don't do it using others!