Goodbye Snow Town

A month has passed since the day that the heroes have come to Izuku's little town, catching Victor Szasz thanks to the teen.

From that day forward they started to spend the night more and more at Izuku's place, picking Eri up, and even coming to Mirio's job to hang out with him.

Since Amy was now single, she began spending the night at Imani's house like she originally started doing.

Everything was great and even more exciting...

But for Izuku... that excitement would turn into worry.

The X-Games were over with - him being the runner - up and Rex being third, mainly because of Andy almost falling off the mountain thanks to Amy's ex.

The teen was arrested for purpose trying to punch him off the mountain they were on but that's not what has Izuku to irritatingly worried.

They were STILL going to Gotham, Crime Central, home of psychopaths and women in Jester suits.

He scratched his head as he finished sweeping and came back to the cash register. Ms. Clara was there with an earnest smile saying...

Clara: Sigh, I'm going to miss you trouble makers.

Izuku: Heh, who knows... maybe I'll come back.

Clara: No, you stay out there. Just because I say I'm going to miss you, doesn't mean you stay.

Izuku: Heh, yea...

Clara: And Izuku?

Izuku: ?

Clara: Sweetheart, I know you don't want to hear it...

Izuku: ...

Clara: But you're going to have to let it go.

Izuku: I already ha-

Clara: You may can lie to everyone else but you can't lie to me.

Izuku: ...

Clara: When I found you, you were so full of anger and rage. You wanted nothing more than for it to all just stop. I'm sorry but it won't stop, you just have to work with what you have.

Izuku: ...

Clara: Please... just give it a chance. You'll be in Uptown Gotham, meaning that you'll be in a safer area, so please just try to-

Izuku: Yea... sigh... give it a chance.

He gave her a reassuring smile which she returned and took him by the face...

Clara: You are a bright young man just like Mirio. Keep yourself happy - at least for the people that care for you.

Izuku: Heh, yes ma'am.

Suddenly, Rex bust in the store and came to Izuku, poking his chest...

Rex: Ok! I'm just gonna say it. I don't care that I got third place.

Izuku:💧You are not holding a grudge right now.

Rex: I MIGHT BE!!!! If it wasn't for Jason, I would've won!

Izuku: How? I was in front of you.

Rex: It don't matter! I was making a comeback!

Izuku: Sure you were.

Rex got in his face...

Rex: I don't like you right now.

Izuku: Oh no! What a shame.

Andy: Aww! Don't worry about Third place boarder here.

Izuku: Oh wow.

Rex: ANDY SHUT UP!!!!