O-Oh... Hi...

Author: Lol ok, so, some of you don't want me to do the smut/lemon/sex scene. I get it...

Author: I kind get too into the scene because - me personally...

Author: Blackfire, Jinx, and Raven were dick pleasers to me... but I'm sure you guys would agree with me.

Author: So I'm gonna try and shorten it for you guys, alright? That way it doesn't take up so much of the chapter - but all in all, it will be a long one.

Author: The only scene I'm gonna focus on is Iz's sex scene with Ko, Raven...

Author: Andy will have his fun in the next chapter, but it won't be a long one. Maybe 500 - 1000 words.

Author: Not gonna lie, it's the next day and I couldn't shorten it. I tried though, sorry.

Author: Also, since you guys know that Koji's here, you do also know that he's gonna get bashed - like really bad by Iz, right?

Author: Don't get me wrong, Iz will somewhat forgive him after he reveals a certain something that I'm pretty sure is gonna piss you all off.

Author: But we'll get to that later. This chapter or the next one will probably be the last of Iz and the others being with the Titans.

Author: We're just gonna jump start this and keep going.

Author: As for The Ed, Edd, and Eddy story - I got about a thousand words in already.

Author: My Original Orc Story - the first chapter, I'm done with, so I'll probably post that whenever I'm done with the chapters before OffWorld.

Author: Hehehe you guys are tired of hearing OffWorld and not getting them.

Author: Don't worry, you guys know I come in clutch. Give me just two or three chapters - maximum is four, I got you guys.

Author: And as a reward for you guys...

Author: Yes, the tall, hot, and sexy mystery girl was Ippan Josei

Author: Yes, the tall, hot, and sexy mystery girl was Ippan Josei. Enjoy that pic while I find more.

Author: The maximum is FOUR chapters guys and then we're on to OFFWORLD!!!!

Author: Remember! I'm gonna update some of my other stories before doing them and also...

Author: As an ending question...

...

...

...

Author: Should I include Lucifer in the OffWorld chapter's too? Izu - Sadist Lust User meets the man who MADE lust.

Tim: So, how do you feel now?