RoadTrip Back Home 6

Author: NEXT CHAPTER - I KNOW YALL READY FOR IT - LETS GO!!!!

Author: Buuuuuuut a side note for you guys...

Author: Everyone? All of you, including @sapphire7021, I'm gonna try to continue Sons of Krypton.

Angie: Author believes that he may've been too hasty telling you guys that he was gonna discontinue this story.

Wade: Anytime he thought about this story, it just felt like fun to him...

SG: So, he's gonna try to continue it for you guys cause he knows that a couple of you like this story.

Author: I think its because I was so excited to get to all the big movies and shows, that I didn't wanna wait.

Author: And I was also self conscious about repeating events in my stories...

Author: There's so much fun and potential here that I couldn't help myself - so, we're gonna continue this.

Angie: Author's also thinking about bringing Bruce, Todd, and Damian here, thoughts? Let us know...

Wade: But anyway, the first part may - MAY be short but that's because I know y'all like Percy Jackson.

SG: YA WELCOME!!!! Buuuuuuuuuut...

Angie: We ALSO have a SPECIAL surprise for you guys here on out with these chapters.

Author: We gonna be getting a LOT of fights in these - that was your first hint right there.

Angie: But keep in mind, it'll only be ten of them - you should've got it after that.

Author: I was gonna do it when they got back to Warbird buuuuuuuut I've been HELLA hype for it for a while now and I can't take it anymore - THAT WAS YOUR THIRD HINT!!!!

SG: For each part of the chapter there will be two fights - it may be at the end, it may be at the start, but somewhere in between that, there will be a fight - we're basically telling you what it is now.

Angie: This whole chapter is gonna be about 14316 words long. So yea, enjoy that.

Wade: See you guys in the next chapter, let's GET IT!!!!

At Townsville High...

Boomer: GRRRRR!!!!

Butch: 💢💢💢💢💢💢

Brick: 💢 Hmph...

The three were glaring at the three that were the new students of the High School. They just found that the guy that they've been TRYING to bully...

Was actually a Prince from another country and their strongest fighter...

This didn't mean shit to them...

They didn't care about that...

What REALLY hammered them though...

Boomer: 💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢

Was the fact that during class - Bubbles talked to Obatala nonstop about his lineage and whatnot. He didn't seem to really mind the conversation since Ms. Keen said it was fine...

They already took their tests so they had the class to themselves while she wrote down what was next to study...

Bubbles: So you have like squires and knights and horsemen under your rule?