RoadTrip Back Home 9

*Comes back from Pokemon World.*

Wade: Ahh...

Angie: Mmmm~...

SG: Best. Roadtrip. Ever...

Author: Got it all out of your system?

Angie: We love you Author.

Author: Of course you do.

Wade: Mmmm, Meowscarada was the best...

Angie: And Lopunny... but especially Meowscarada.

SG: Same, that bitch knows how to take it.

Author: Wait a second...💧You mean to tell me all of you hanged up on Meowscarada?

Angie: Sure did.

Wade: Even got the readers in on it.

Author: ALL OF THEM!?!?

Angie/SG/Wade: Every single one.

Author: BUT THERE'S LIKE 1.39K PEOPLE FOLLOWING ME!!!!

Angie: Had to be done. We all needed a nut. Nexus and Dante were the nastiest.

Wade: Star nasty too sitting on that Pokémon's face.

SG: HAHAHAHAHA THEN WHEN SHE WANTED VONTE TO PULL OUT - HE HIT HER WITH THE "Nah, have my babies."

Angie/Wade/SG: HAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Author: Sigh... guess I REALLY gotta restart that world... alright, here's the next chapter...

Angie: Heheh yea, this would've been done quicker buuuuut...

Author: ...

Wade: Author was in his feelings for a while.

SG: And some of you may be wondering as to why he was... well...

Angie: Let's just say that RoadTrip 14 and 15 is gonna be heavy since we're stopping this event there and it has to do with Andy... and what happened to him.

Author: I was writing the chapters for when I bring STHL back. When I tell you I was hurt? I was HURT.

Author: It was so much that I HAD to lighten it up just to feel better. But the fact that him and Becca got closer made up for it.

Wade: Andy's mentality and personality are gonna be a little... different.

SG: That's a shitty way of putting it.

Angie: We all know dude can't catch a break, but no more.

Author: I've been wanting to change bro since the Scooby Doo Event. I'm not letting him be behind Iz and the others anymore.

Author: Just keep that in mind for when we get there. And again, don't worry about how much longer we got on RoadTrip.

Author: I'm not writing any other story - till this event is done...

Angie: When he does get done with this...

•Orc of the Forest

- Three Chapters

•Amon

- Four Chapters

•Acnologia

- Four Chapters

•DXD

- Five Chapters