A Deal...?

Two more weeks passed since Iz's late night arrangement with Ivy AND since Andy's hangout with his team...

He's been kind of going over there occasionally- mostly because they've been begging him too.

His friend went to the door since the doorbell rung as he played the game, thinking about Iz and how he and everyone else has been towards him.

Now, Andy was smart but sometimes, he wasn't the brightest. What with pressuring his friend to come with them to Gotham, then lying to him about their bullying in school.

Which - he was pretty sure, was one of the reasons his friend became Scream in the first place.

Then there was the Wayne Manor...

He REALLY didn't want to go there.

Andy may act like the idiot out of them but he knew Iz better than the rest of them...

That was his best friend...

He could feel the vibe coming off of him that he didn't want to go there - especially there but he didn't know why...

Was there something up with the Wayne's?

Besides that, they have been kinda pushing him to do stuff that he didn't want to do...

And he felt bad by it...

Andy: ...

He didn't even notice it till months later either. The boy sighed but then saw his friend come back in with a bottle in his hand...

He instantly knew what this was and wanted no part of it. His sister even told him not to stay long cause they were suppose to be having a Breakfast hangout tomorrow...

But he ended up passing out there...

Especially after everyone took the drugs...

Excluding Andy, they went on the entire night with the boy just watching them act like fools - he didn't really care if they found out if he actually took the pill or not...

They weren't really friends like that to him...

But he did get a good laugh out of it...

That next morning, he found himself, sleeping on the floor and jolted up but was in a little bit of pain from sleeping on said floor...

He found that his hoodie was on backwards too as he looked around before his phone...

He had 88 missed called from his sister, and it was 2pm.

Andy: Fuck... I'm dead as hell...

But then he looked at one of his teammates, passed out in the chair...

But he didn't seem to be breathing...

Andy: OH SHIT!!!!

He came to him...

Andy: Bruh, you alive?

The teen heard him and looked at him absentminded saying...

Jock 2: Huh?

Andy saw that - for some reason, his lips were puffed up...

The reason being was still unclear....

Andy: The fuck, what's wrong with your lips?

The teen touched his lips...

Jock 2: Something wrong with my lips?

Two of his other teammates came out, one being very embarrassed and the other smirking since he thought something was funny...