Time For Departure...

Author: Ok, before I get onto the story, I have a question. How good was the sex scene between Harley and Iz?

Author: I'm asking because I actually put a LOT of thought into how I wanted that to go...

Author: You guys don't know this but in this story, a few of the Heroines and Villainesses - mostly the villainesses... will have more thought out into the sex that they have with Iz.

Author: I'm not gonna tell you guys who but you'll know who it is. What villain, villainess, hero, or heroin gets you hard or wet? Let me know.

Author: I will start writing Broly DXD after this chapter and then Fall of the Seven... you guys may see the first Chapter of Sons of Krypton - but it will be short, keep that in mind...

Author: I also don't know if there will be a development between Iz and Tim's relationship. It was suppose to be a wholesome flirty friendship but it got more and more steamy as I wrote. So I don't know, if it happens and Iz ends up as Bi top, then it happens.

Iz was asleep as of right now like he, Harley, and Ana have been for a while now. The blonde cuddled up to Ana's boobs while said teen was turned over with his back to them both.

There hair was everywhere, they didn't want to get out of bed...

And at the moment, the sun was an enemy...

Harley opened one eye with an attitude because the setting sun was in her face but then looked at Ana and Iz...

She smiled contently and gently set them up to where Iz was spooning Ana said blonde was spooning him.

Bud, Lou, and Luna didn't even worry about food, something about the aura in the air made them feel like they didn't need to at the moment...

Maybe it was the blue, turquoise, and purple specks of light in the air...

Harley kissed Iz on the back of his head, her eye flickering purple before her body before it dissipated...

Harleen: What... the fuck was that?

Harley: Shut the fuck up Harleen, I'm in my feelings right now.

Harleen then took over...

Harley: HEY!!!

She sat up a little but found that she didn't have the strength but she did get a good look at Iz...

She gave Harley back control...

Harleen: Who is THAT!?

Harley: Heheh ~ that's Izzy.

Harleen: What about "Mr. Cheap Grin and Cheaper suit?"

Harley cuddled Iz closer saying...

Harley: What about him?

Harleen: Oooooh shi - is this real? Is this actually real!?

Harley: Sleep now, talk later.

Harleen: Oh my go - you didn't even curse at me - no wonder my ass is back.

With that, Harleen left it alone. Harley did wonder how much time passed, but didn't care all that much

She could stay like this forever...

Ana felt the boy's hold on her and moaned in satisfaction. She was STILL sore - even more than before when they did it at first.

But she loved it...

She blushed remembering that night, he was really rough with her but he took his time with her.

She smiled brightly, this was something that she could get used to.