OffWorld...23

Author: Hey guys - and we're back. Sorry, binge reading my own story again.

Angie: We wanted to let those who didn't read The Leaf's Red God know that we will be getting right back to the main story...

Wade: No more pit stop chapters. We're getting everyone back to where they belong and Izu and the group back to MHA World.

SG: And again, Author's not rushing it...

Author: I know that as long as you guys enjoy it, you'll wait, but I found myself running out of ideas for the other two stories. Yea, I could go back and watch it, but that would take even MORE time. And if I'm gonna spend time watching anything, it'll be on the anime or show the book started with.

Angie: The Kids are goated enough, it's time to get them back.

SG: And don't worry, you'll find out what Izu did when he went into his God Form again.

Wade: Like he's said before after this event, He's gonna start paying more attention to his other books MAINLY Broly DxD, Orc of the Forest, This isn't Peach Creek Anymore and HUNTER HEROES.

Author: I can't promise you guys ten or twenty chapters. But we'll see.

SG: As far as The Leaf's Red God, he'll probably get as far as the Chunnin Exams and stop for a while.

Author: I paid a lot of attention to that one too. Oh! And spoiler alert, there's another that'll show up in that story that'll be on Naruto's side, not saying anymore after that.

Angie: Why bring that up now?

Author: Cause I know they'll forget. Another thing, a friend of mine bright something up that I neglected to tell you guys, so I'm gonna tell you now...

Wade: Apart from those from Marvel, DC, MHA, and those in STHL know of Game of Thrones, Naruto, Dragonball Z, Kai, GT, and Super.

SG: Why doesn't Marvel know it? Because we can't see them being anime nerds except for Deadpool.

Wade: Not ashamed.

Angie: But we do see DC knowing it more than anyone.

Author: I just didn't include skits on them knowing of those shows and anime's because I didn't think you guys would like all those skits and little story.

Author: But anyway, that's enough announcements, time for the Story. Again, I'm sorry to those who were looking forward to Lucifer and PPG. I will make something work with them both - you'll see.

Author: Now, onto the story...

Highfather: WHAT WAS THE MEANING OF THIS, ZEUS!?!???

The Highfather stood there with anger in his eye at the Greek God that was covered in Brussels with blood along with Hera and Poseidon and any other Olympian that tried to help them fight the Saiyan Warrior...