Chapter 1

In the early morning, the sky was still dark, and there was noisy communication in the Mermaid Hall.

The huge pool was peaceful on the water. From time to time, a few little mermaids appeared and looked at the people on the shore curiously.

At the bottom of the water, a pale golden mermaid leaned against a crack in the stone to rest, and its long pale golden hair drifted away in the direction of the current, and the fish's tail curled in it was reflected in the light fragments.

"Ting Bell~" The breeder on the shore rang the bell, "It's time to eat!"

The little mermaid who heard the sound swam to the shore one after another, and the sound of fish tails flapping on the water surface was endless.

The little mermaid in the crevice was awakened. He squinted his eyes, his pale golden eyes were still sleepy when he just woke up. The little mermaid turned his head and glanced at the school of fish.

But instead of swimming to the shore like they did, they slowly swam out of the crevices of the rock, and the fish's tail flicked out a string of dense bubbles, and then swam to a deeper bottom.

When he went down, the little mermaid grabbed a kelp casually. His sharp nails could easily cut the kelp. While eating the kelp, he threw a stone into a bowl-like stone.

There are already six stones in that stone bowl.

and so…

Today is the sixth day he wears books.

Jun Qingyu sighed. Six days ago, he stayed up all night and finished reading a novel. At first, he was attracted by the introduction.

The beginning is okay. It is about the protagonist Fu Yuanchuan, who has a bad background. With his own efforts, he struggled all the way from the civilian to the high position of the marshal. He was accidentally injured in a battle, his mental strength collapsed, and Shihai almost collapsed.

It is set in the book that only a mermaid can heal this kind of injury, and the inherent spiritual power of the mermaid can reconsolidate the broken spiritual power and repair the sea of consciousness.

However, the serious injury caused the protagonist's character to be uncertain. Under the violent agitation, he himself could not suppress his emotions. All the fish were afraid of being hurt. The mermaid refused to treat him. If coercive measures were taken, the mermaid would directly block the five senses. No one can do anything to reveal the slightest spiritual power.

Fu Yuanchuan's illness got worse and worse.

His family took the opportunity to steal his legion tokens, prompting the outbreak of the interstellar war, and teaming up with his old enemies to fall into the pit. For a time, Fu Yuanchuan became a target of public criticism, but he was spurned at a high position.

At this time, it was time for the protagonist to rise and start a series of face-slaps, but the author ran away and wrote the protagonist directly.

After reading this novel, Jun Qingyu stared at the last ‘end’ for a long time without regaining his senses.

It’s hard to settle until the dream that night is Fu Yuanchuan!

As a result, when he woke up and opened his eyes, he found that... he became a pale golden mermaid.

The little mermaid is no more than a palm, and is about the size of two goldfish.

This small mermaid can't live in the wild for two days. Fortunately, the place where Jun Qingyu is now is a mermaid breeding base.

The only place in the empire where mermaids can breed.