Chapter 76

Jun Qingyu slowly walked into the cage, and Fu Chengyu couldn't stop backing.

Obviously the Zerg shell is very hard, and nothing can be done by one person with bare hands.

But Fu Chengyu always felt that he had no bottom in his heart. He was about to leave this ghost place soon, so he had better be cautious.

Jun Qingyu drew out the thread prepared in advance and wound it at his fingertips, squatting in front of Fu Chengyu, and politely asked: "Do you know that the Federation and the Empire have been arguing about you recently?"

The black pupils in the Zerg's huge eyes suddenly stood up into a thin slit.

Jun Qingyu ignored the changes in his expression, and slowly sorted out the lines on his fingertips, "The empire has negotiated and decided to agree to the Federation's request for reception, and someone will take you back to the Federation at the latest tomorrow."

"Before there, let's get to know it deeply."

---

It was almost early in the morning when Jun Qingyu came back.

The delay in the palace is not long, but the road is more troublesome. In the past, you had to avoid surveillance, otherwise Jun Qingyu could come back earlier than now.

There was no movement in the bedroom, and Fu Yuanchuan should still be asleep.

Jun Qingyu thought for a while, went to other rooms and rushed briefly, remembering to dry his hair before going back.

Back in the bedroom, Jun Qingyu quietly leaned back in Fu Yuanchuan's arms, closed his eyes with his arm, and fell asleep listening to Fu Yuanchuan's steady heartbeat.

The room was quiet, except for the shallow breathing.

After a while, Fu Yuanchuan raised his hand to cover the thin quilt on Xiaoyu's shoulder, and hugged the person a little in his arms.

The next day, Jun Qingyu was awakened by a rush of news.

Yesterday I slept late, and even when I heard the sound, Jun Qingyu's first reaction was to frown, roll up the quilt and continue to sleep.

Fu Yuanchuan shut down the voice of Guangnao, holding Xiaoyu in his arms, checking the news of Guangnao.

Shi Kaixin: [Marshal, the people from the Federation have arrived. Fu Chengyu is not in a very good state. Several marshals meant that you should come and take a look. 】

It has already been decided that Fu Chengyu will be released to the Federation, and Fu Yuanchuan, who opposes this decision, will naturally not come forward.

But if Fu Chengyu's state is not right and accidents are prone to happen, he must have Fu Yuanchuan come to town.

After all, after all, Fu Chengyu was really sent away, and only Fu Yuanchuan was the most likely to ascend the imperial throne.

Fu Yuanchuan: [Let them wait. 】

After sending it out, put Guangnao directly aside, holding Jun Qingyu for replenishment.

It was not until the afternoon that they packed up and went out.

People from the Federation and several marshals were waiting in the palace.

Jun Qingyu glanced at them and found that their faces were not very beautiful.

Maybe it's because of waiting too long, or maybe it's because...Fu Chengyu?