Chapter 78

Seeing Xiaoyu standing at the door for a long time without moving, Fu Yuanchuan thought for a while, put down the half-cut carpet in his hand, got up and walked over.

Jun Qingyu blinked, and subconsciously put his hands behind his back. He didn't waste time outside when he came back in a hurry. There were still blood stains on his hands.

Perceiving Xiaoyu's movements, Fu Yuanchuan didn't say anything. He stretched out his hand and hugged Jun Qingyu in his arms, soothing the hair as if he was soothing, "Be good, don't be afraid."

Jun Qingyu opened his mouth. He was a little surprised to find that Fu Yuanchuan had always been calm in front of him. No matter what happened, he was always taking care of his details.

"Are you injured?"

Jun Qingyu's fingertips trembled, "No, other people's blood."

Fu Yuanchuan nodded and put his arms around his waist and walked to the bathroom, "Go wash."

Following his strength, Jun Qingyu heard Fu Yuanchuan ask: "I only have it on his hands, do I have it on his body?"

"No." How could such a simple thing hurt him? In front of him, Fu Yanghong was not like a little chicken, that is, before he became a little mermaid, he didn't have much fighting power, or he would get Fu Yanghong arrogant in the round.

"Ok."

Jun Qingyu put his hand in the water soaked.

Upon seeing this, Fu Yuanchuan hugged him from behind, dipped in hand sanitizer to help him wash the blood from his fingers.

Jun Qingyu's eyes could see Fu Yuanchuan's serious and gentle side face. He pursed his lips, kissed him lightly, and asked, "When did you find out that I was not here?"

Fu Yuanchuan shook Xiaoyu's hand and used hand sanitizer again, and replied casually, "It didn't take long."

Not long?

Jun Qingyu tilted his head, the effect of the sleeping incense couldn't last such a short time.

So, the only possible explanation is...

"Does that sleep aid incense have no effect on you?" When Jun Qingyu bought it, he saw many kinds of incense that can cause people to comatose, and some were taken orally, but they were more or less harmful to the human body. He found it after looking for a long time. This one is harmless.

"Yeah." Fu Yuanchuan explained: "I have used it several times before, but gradually it doesn't work if I use it too much."

Fu Yuanchuan didn't elaborate on the specific circumstances of the sleep aid, but with this sentence, Jun Qingyu could vaguely guess something.

wait wait wait.

Jun Qingyu was stunned. If he said that Mianxiangxiang was useless for Fu Yuanchuan, wouldn't it mean that he had no effect the first time he used it? !

Compared to leaving directly for the second time, he tentatively called Fu Yuanchuan's name the first time, but he didn't get a response.

Thinking about it carefully, he even pulled the pillow and put it in Fu Yuanchuan's arms when he left, fearing that Fu Yuanchuan would wake up with nothing wrong in his arms.

But... when he came back, the pillow in Fu Yuanchuan's arms seemed to be missing?

Jun Qingyu realized afterwards, "Fu Chengyu became stupid, did you do it?"