Chapter 6

Fu Yuanchuan gently touched the little mermaid's tail with his fingers, and asked him, "Would you like a bite?"

Looking at the small tomato in Fu Yuanchuan's hand, Jun Qingyu decisively rolled over and lay on his palm.

He really can't eat the fruits and vegetables of the interstellar, the taste is too strange.

There is no need to shake your head and nod, the meaning of rejection is already very obvious.

Upon seeing this, Fu Yuanchuan had to put the tomatoes back on the plate. Everything was prepared and packed and put in the refrigerator.

Finally, after tidying up the kitchen things, Fu Yuanchuan returned to the study with the little mermaid.

Jun Qingyu was put back into the fish tank.

Fu Yuanchuan did not go to rest, but sat at the table to deal with official duties.

Looking at Fu Yuanchuan at work, Jun Qingyu tilted his head, isn't he going out tomorrow morning?

It was dark outside after the meeting, and I was busy working in the kitchen for a long time. It was definitely late.

Why don't you go to bed after reading the files?

Not getting enough sleep even reduces the body's immunity, and going out tomorrow will be more dangerous to the Zerg.

Jun Qingyu patted the wall of the fish tank and made a sound, "Eh!"

Hearing the sound, Fu Yuanchuan put down the file and walked over, looking at the little mermaid who looked a little anxious. He felt nervous and thought something was wrong, "What's wrong?"

Jun Qingyu pointed to the bed not far away, "Eh."

Fu Yuanchuan thought that the little mermaid wanted to go there, but he picked up the fish tank and walked for two steps before reacting and asking, "Do you want me to go to sleep?"

Jun Qingyu nodded, and pointed to the window again.

It’s getting dark outside and still not sleeping?

Fu Yuanchuan touched the little mermaid's head, thinking about some of the newly sent documents, and coaxed: "Shall I go to sleep after reading the remaining documents?"

Jun Qingyu hugged Fu Yuanchuan's hand, rubbed his finger, pressed his cheek on it, and looked up at Fu Yuanchuan.

Don't speak, don't bark.

Quietly, nothing happened.

Just a pair of beautiful wet eyes staring at him grievously.

This…

He should refuse sternly, and then sit back at his desk to deal with official duties.

But meeting these eyes, the words of refusal whirled round and round, and he couldn't make up his mind to say it.

Marshal Fu, who had retreated countless numbers of enemies on the battlefield, couldn't resist.

The little mermaid watched like this, without saying anything, so that Fu Yuanchuan could not refuse any of his requests.

Fu Yuanchuan sighed and said in compromise: "I'm going to sleep now."

"Hey." When the goal was achieved, Jun Qingyu let go of his hand, sank under the fish tank and made a circle.

A water mark is drawn on the tip of the translucent fish tail, which is extremely beautiful.

The little mermaid under the water spit out a bunch of small bubbles, turned around and opened the shell bed to lie in.