Chapter 94

Jun Qingyu leaned in his arms and asked, "When will we go home?"

"homesick?"

Jun Qingyu thought for a while, but he didn't mean to be homesick. He was vague about the concept of home, and the villa was at most a residence. He just wanted to go back with Fu Yuanchuan.

Jun Qingyu said: "I don't feel much interesting here."

Fu Yuanchuan touched his head, put down the drink and hugged the person up. "In a few days, someone from the Federation will come over and sign the agreement. After finishing it, you can go back."

"finished?"

Fu Yuanchuan nodded, "Federal infighting continues, and the battle between Todice and the other marshals is basically stable. After the agreement is signed, the follow-up matters will be solved by the Federation itself."

Calculating time, it's almost a few months.

If it hadn't been for the federal internal fighting to disrupt the rhythm, it might not have ended so quickly.

Jun Qingyu bends his eyes, shook his hand and said: "The internal fighting is so timely, I have to guess that you have someone on the side of the war-free faction."

"Yes." Fu Yuanchuan did not shy away from this in front of Xiaoyu, "I will let you see you when you sign the agreement."

Jun Qingyu just said casually, but he didn't expect it to be there. Moreover, it seems that it can affect the situation of the battle now, and its status should not be very low.

No matter how it is arranged, there are people who can speak up.

It doesn't matter if you see it or not, he doesn't want to get involved in these things.

In any case, it is certainly a good thing for the empire that the war will end early.

The master control room was very quiet. Seeing Jun Qingyu not speaking, Fu Yuanchuan asked softly: "Tired?"

"No, I'm thinking about the future." Yu Manqing was arrested, which is equivalent to the end of the last important plot point of the original text. After returning, it is to deal with the mess left by the nobles and the previous imperial leader.

There are still a lot of things, and there may not be a chance to travel in a short time.

At the very least, you can’t leave the empire, so...

"We can reopen the dessert shop when we go back." After signing the agreement, the Empire will no longer give fruits and vegetables to the Federation, so that the Empire can supply more fruits and vegetables.

In addition, no one will deliberately cause trouble, and the dessert shop does not have to cover up like before, but the spring water still cannot be exposed. It is also feasible to simply use the spring water or directly use the fruits and vegetables in the space and the interstellar fruits and vegetables.

This can also allow others to see the store, and he doesn't have to be too busy, and some systems and ordering machines in the store have to be changed.

In the past, in order to prevent Fu Chengyu, even the food ordering machine used the most original one, now I don't need to think about it so much.

I don't want to go around in the power center, open a shop, and go and see in my free time. It's quite leisurely to think about it.

"It's okay, it's up to you." Fu Yuanchuan wouldn't arrange for Xiaoyu what he had to do, it would be good for Xiaoyu to be happy on his own.