Chapter 50

Jun Qingyu thought for a while and said, "Let's go take a look too."

"Interested in that insect egg?"

Jun Qingyu was stunned for a moment, "Do you know what?" He sat back again. Judging from Fu Yuanchuan's calm attitude, he should have known some news.

"I also just figured out that the mermaid breeding base is in a third party and does not oppose any direction. It has its own set of rules for doing things."

Fu Yuanchuan said: "The rule of not accepting foreign fish eggs is not available before."

But how long ago it was, he didn't have any impression, "I will ask Shi Kaixin to check when this rule came out."

Jun Qingyu nodded, so that he could know when the mermaid breeding base knew that the problematic egg appeared.

Jun Qingyu also couldn't understand, "But if someone knows that there will be Zerg in the mermaid egg, why didn't they announce the news?"

Although there are few wild mermaid eggs outside, it doesn't mean that they don't. In case they are hatched as adult fish by others, it would be a shame to come out.

Fu Yuanchuan said lightly: "Neutral."

Jun Qingyu: "...?"

This is already neutral but it is biased towards the leader of the empire.

It seems that the people behind this mermaid breeding base are not so stable.

Anyway, if the matter is not exposed, he will not be guilty of any side, and he will be a puppet.

While talking, the front desk downstairs brought food up.

Fu Yuanchuan said: "Let's eat first, Yu Zhi will still have a while to wake up."

Jun Qingyu's thoughts were all on the egg. He took a bite of the barbecue and thought about the use of the egg while eating.

Although it is a dead egg, if it is operated properly, it may be a good bargaining chip to check and balance the breeding base of mermaid.

If the mermaid breeding base really favors the leaders of the empire, the necessary preparations are still needed.

Jun Qingyu gave him a piece of beef tenderloin and asked, "Yuanchuan, what do you plan to do with that egg?"

"Do you want?" Fu Yuanchuan could easily guess Xiaoyu's thoughts without having to say anything more from Jun Qingyu.

Jun Qingyu smiled, "Then you give it?"

"Yes, of course." There are many things that can extend from the egg, and there are many of them involved, but Xiaoyu wants it, so naturally give it to him first.

Fu Yuanchuan answered so surely that Jun Qingyu couldn't help but bend his eyes, "Don't you ask me what I am coming for?"

"whatever."

"you are the best."

---

After eating, Jun Qingyu went to Shi Kaixin to get the worm eggs.

Fu Yuanchuan thought for a while and didn't go with him, "The lounge is on the seventh floor. Just contact him at that time. I'll get something. When you get the egg back, let's go home."

"Okay." Jun Qingyu obediently responded, approached and kissed him, waved, "Let's go."

Fu Yuanchuan had a meal, remembering that he had forgotten to tell Xiaoyu that it was wrong.