Chapter 89

"Waiting for you to come back?" Jun Qingyu thought about it for a long time, I'm afraid I would have forgotten it.

Jun Qingyu has no fear.

The pajamas are very thin. Unbutton them and slide them along the shoulders to the elbows. The skin of the dark pajamas lining becomes fairer.

The wrinkles were half-covered around the waist, and when he got up, he smoothed the wrinkles and followed the arc, and the wrinkles were looming after walking a little.

Jun Qingyu didn't change his previous body, but picked a new one in the closet. Although there are no pajamas, there are still a lot of clothes to wear outside.

The hanging clothes are not very convenient to hold, the hands are not stable between the feet, and they subconsciously leaned forward. The Guangnao on the bed is facing the wardrobe and the angle is lower.

Fu Yuanchuan's breathing was stagnant.

The room is already quiet, and any superficial movement is very clear.

Jun Qingyu took off a few pieces of clothes casually, turned around and knelt on one knee by the bed, and looked down, Fu Yuanchuan, who was on the other side of the video, looked indifferent, as if he hadn't been affected at all.

Fu Yuanchuan was still lying on the bed, and the angle of the video could not be seen too far below, let alone covered with a quilt.

Jun Qingyu raised his eyebrows, raised his hand to put the pajamas aside, slowly put on the shirt, the cuffs were tightened, and he rubbed the back of his hand without hesitation. Before any traces appeared, he raised his left hand to his mouth. Two soft tongues.

"Jun Qingyu."

Jun Qingyu paused with his fingertips and looked at him blankly and innocently.

It is rare to hear Fu Yuanchuan call him such a serious name, if his voice is not a little hoarse, it will be more deterrent.

Seeing Fu Yuanchuan's silence, Jun Qingyu was not afraid. He didn't take the time slowly and quickly changed his clothes. He smiled and kissed Fu Yuanchuan in the video, and said briskly: "Let's go, see you tonight!"

The video screen suddenly went blank, Fu Yuanchuan: "..."

---

Jun Qingyu put on his light brain, changed a new mask and went downstairs in a good mood. Shi Kaixin happened to be back from patrolling outside.

"lady."

Jun Qingyu nodded and asked: "Which mecha the demon sent me?"

Shi Kaixin said: "Still in the garden, waiting for the maintenance staff to come and take it away."

"Postponed, I have something to do."

"Yes."

Jun Qingyu turned and went to the garden. The mecha's mental power control device was connected to the various control systems of the entire mecha. After being removed, the mecha was scrapped.

The control device of this mecha is floating on the surface, which is different from the ordinary mecha.

Jun Qingyu had the operation manual prepared by Yaoyao in his hand, and found the control device with the tools in his hand according to the above guidelines.

Sitting in the cab, Jun Qingyu opened and disassembled according to the console.

‘Didi, alarm, alarm. ’