Chapter 35

Fu Yuanchuan saw his own shadow in the little mermaid's eyes. He chuckled lightly, rubbed the little mermaid's hair and said, "Let's go, make the squid first."

It takes time to cook the sizzling squid.

"it is good."

Teppan can make a lot of skewers, because I'm not sure which little mermaid prefers, except for vegetables, I bought a bit of everything else.

Jun Qingyu has never made sizzling squid, but if others have done it, it is nothing more than putting the squid on the iron plate and pressing it with a shovel. It is very simple.

The iron plate is so big that there are about three to four people standing side by side.

There are only two of them now, no problem at all.

Fu Yuanchuan originally wanted him to do it, and the little mermaid could just stand aside to eat, but when he saw the little mermaid, he wanted to try it himself.

If you are interested, you can do it yourself.

After thinking about it from a safety point of view, Fu Yuanchuan brought an apron to prevent splashing oil and water.

Jun Qingyu held the squid skewers in his hand, Fu Yuanchuan helped him put on the apron, took off the mask, raised the oil baffle, and protected him tightly.

The iron plates are cleaned in advance, preheated, brushed with oil, and topped with squid.

As soon as the watery squid was put on it, it heard a ‘Zira’, and the small water droplets on the iron plate began to crackle and beat.

There was still smoke floating up, which looked quite bluffing.

Jun Qingyu turned the surface of the squid, and after applying the sauce, the taste of the sizzling squid came out.

It looks good, and the color is very attractive.

Jun Qingyu used a shovel to cut the squid with a knife, brushed the sauce again, blew it and let it cool, then raised his hand and handed it to Fu Yuanchuan, "Try it."

Fu Yuanchuan took a bite and said, "It's delicious, he is good at cooking."

Jun Qingyu was amused by him. The squid was packed and skewered, and the sauce was also prepared.

He just combined these two, and Fu Yuanchuan also praised that.

Fu Yuanchuan made those in his hand and handed it to Jun Qingyu on the plate, "You eat first."

Teppanyaki squid is good to eat hot, but it will always taste a bit fishy when eaten cold.

Jun Qingyu stood aside holding a plate, took off the oil-shielding on his face, watching Fu Yuanchuan making sizzling squid while eating, feeding him a bite from time to time, and then eating it by himself.

The temperature of the iron plate is very high, and it will feel hot when it is close, and the temperature is still rising.

Jun Qingyu took a tissue to wipe his sweat and said: "Get these first, you can't finish eating too much."

There are no other people in the villa, not even servants. If you do too much, you can only waste it.

The raw ones can still be frozen, but the cooked ones are not easy to preserve.

"Okay." Fu Yuanchuan cooked these skewers on his hands and put them on the little mermaid's plate.

Jun Qingyu was almost full.