Chapter 62

Jun Qingyu raised the umbrella and put it over the heads of the two of them. The umbrella in the interstellar era had a large and very light surface. In this way, it would basically not feel any weight and would not be affected by the blowing wind.

After entering the car, the umbrella will be automatically stowed, and the water on the umbrella surface will automatically be stowed into the box, so that the floor will not be covered.

Fu Yuanchuan took the umbrella and put it aside to start the automatic driving of the floating car.

Autonomous driving can use programs to distinguish the route even when the road is not visible in the rain, and avoid vehicles on the road by the obstacle avoidance system.

Jun Qingyu held Fu Yuanchuan's hand and took a paper towel to help him wipe the rain from his hands. "Don't you ask why I suddenly want to open a shop?"

Fu Yuanchuan held Xiaoyu's hand to play with, and said lightly: "What can I ask."

Jun Qingyu curled up his fingertips and rubbed his palms, "Don't you have any curiosity?"

"No." Fu Yuanchuan thought for a while and said: "You can do whatever you want. There is me."

Jun Qingyu blinked his eyes lightly. He was just curious about Fu Yuanchuan's reaction, but he didn't expect to get such a guarantee.

It was like indulging him to get into trouble in front, Fu Yuanchuan would help him finish it anyway.

Jun Qingyu smiled and tilted his head and said: "The dessert shop is opened, I want to release the news in your name."

"In my name?" Fu Yuanchuan frowned, "Don't you need your own?"

If the shop was opened before, in his name, it would protect Xiaoyu from being discovered by the leaders of the empire.

But now the shop is opened to save people, and now that the leaders of the empire do not dare to head-on with him, Xiaoyu can open a shop in his own name to save people.

The matter of opening a store by themselves was just working against the leaders of the empire, and there was no need to hide it.

There is no need to open a shop in his name.

Jun Qingyu shook his head, "I will use yours."

Fu Yuanchuan touched his hair, and didn't say anything more about this issue, and it would be too late to change it at that time.

It was raining continuously outside, and from inside the car, I had no idea where it was outside.

I didn't know where I was when I stopped.

When he got off the bus, Fu Yuanchuan went down first, holding Xiaoyu all the way into the store.

The rain is too heavy and there will inevitably be water on the ground. Most of the shoes Jun Qingyu wears are white shoes, and it is obvious that they are dirty.

Fortunately, the lock on the door of the dessert shop has identification. Otherwise, they would stand at the door and hold the key in the rain. It would be hard to think about it.

Although Jun Qingyu did not visit the dessert shop for a while, the shop was always clean and someone came to clean it.

Including some local interstellar vegetables in the back, they are still full.

The interstellar fruits have always been sucked, and Jun Qingyu doesn't know how to tell if it is fresh. Anyway, the taste has not changed, or it is still unpalatable as always.