Chapter 16

Have you grown up yet?

Jun Qingyu shook his tail, but he himself didn't feel any change.

Maybe I am not sensitive to my own subtle changes.

"Eh~"

Fu Yuanchuan searched the drawer, found a ruler, "measure it?"

Visual inspection may be inaccurate.

Jun Qingyu immediately lay flat on Fu Yuanchuan's palm for his measurement.

The ruler was on the side of the little mermaid, not even the tip of the tail fell.

After waiting for a while, Fu Yuanchuan didn't speak, and Jun Qingyu didn't dare to make big moves because he was afraid of being inaccurate.

After thinking for a while, Jun Qingyu reached out and grabbed Fu Yuanchuan's finger, and shook it lightly, "Eh?"

"I've grown up." Fu Yuanchuan received the ruler.

When the little mermaid is bought back, the mermaid breeding base will give a complete information about the little mermaid.

According to the above size, compared with the current body length of the little mermaid, it is indeed grown up.

"Hey!" Jun Qingyu sat up, with a smile on his face.

Grow up a little bit today, and it won’t take long to help Fu Yuanchuan fight!

However, Fu Yuanchuan was not as happy as the little mermaid.

Under normal circumstances, the little mermaid would not grow so fast.

In less than a month, there have been significant changes.

Something is not right.

Fu Yuanchuan asked: "Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

Jun Qingyu shook his head, there was nothing wrong.

The spring water with spiritual energy relaxes the muscles and muscles, and there is spiritual spring soaked, how can it be uncomfortable.

Jun Qingyu looked at Fu Yuanchuan suspiciously, "Why?" What's the matter?

Any questions…?

Fu Yuanchuan thought for a while and said, "I will take you to a place."

When he said that he was about to get up, Jun Qingyu quickly pointed to the computer, "Eh...huh?"

Do you not analyze the location?

"Come back and do it again."

"Yeah~"

---

Because of the special nature of mermaid, professional mermaid doctors and nurses are all in the mermaid nursing center.

There are almost no mermaid doctors in other places.

For the sake of the little mermaid's body, he came here to hang up a number.

Fu Yuanchuan hugged the box containing the little mermaid, "Don't be afraid, it will be well soon."

"Gurulu~" Jun Qing said that he was going to be tested, such as a blood test.

But unexpectedly, the caregiver just scanned the box with a scanner, and then it was over.

Jun Qingyu soaked in the box and looked at the instrument passing by. He didn't feel anything. He didn't even see a scanning light.