Chapter 71

Qiu Kelin was stunned, but the cloth in his mouth made him unable to make any sound other than meaningless whimpers.

Upon seeing this, Jun Qingyu took apart a piece of strawberry candy and fed it to Fu Yuanchuan in front of him.

The serious confrontation scene was changed by these small snacks.

Some sighed with a good impression of Qiu Kelin, "I'm an admiral anyway, others are aside for the time being, your identity is still there."

A faint sentence came from the crowd: "Save yourself some face."

Shi Kaixin sat on Qiu Kelin's back, "Someone came and sent him out. I don't think he is in the right state, and don't forget the arm. You have to connect it to Admiral Qiu."

Yu Zhi and they quietly walked out of the crowd and took Qiu Kelin out together.

The process of being taken away was very quiet. No one spoke during the whole process, let alone stopped, and there was not even a word of persuasion.

They come to the birthday banquet for their own purposes. The younger generations in the family are all with them. There are many big people attending this kind of occasion. The wealthy people who are not top nobles still need to rely on marriage to stabilize their status.

But now the scene has taken a turn for the worse, and people with discerning eyes can see where the wind is blowing now, and how can they dare to say nothing.

Those marshals who dared to speak also did not make their heads.

They still couldn't recover from Shi Kaixin's explanation not long ago.

The most trusted brothers around became undercover agents. If they hadn't been exposed today, they would still...

It's disgusting to think about it.

How could they be on the side of the imperial leader who made this happen?

One of the marshals looked at the weakened Zerg and said lightly: "I'm not feeling well, let's take a step first."

"I suddenly remembered that there is something else."

"Me too..."

The few marshals didn't stay too much. The dead experimental items were just the tip of the iceberg that broke the entire mystery. Whether there were other similar experimental items in the legion, they had to check carefully before making a decision.

Some nobles hurriedly said ‘goodbye’ when they saw it. If it weren’t for the marshal’s proposal to leave, none of them would dare to mention it.

But seeing that Fu Yuanchuan didn't mean to stop them, they were also relieved.

Being forced to watch this farce is not what they wanted.

The juniors with outstanding abilities in the family have all brought over. If this is one size fits all, they will really be over.

Shi Kaixin squeezed in from the leaving crowd, "Marshal, everything is done."

Qiu Kelin was also one of the experimental products, which was unexpected, but fortunately nothing went wrong.

Fu Yuanchuan said lightly: "The news was released that the leaders of the empire were involved in illegal experiments and were accidentally parasitized by the zerg. After a while, the surveillance clips here were sent out."

Shi Kaixin thought for a while and asked, "Does the paragraph about the relationship between father and son need to be deleted?"

When he heard these words inside, his heart trembled.