Chapter 96

Jun Qingyu's face was cold, sitting still on the spot without moving.

After the live broadcast, there will be a period of time for friendly exchanges between the two parties, and there will be official accounts to disclose some of the content of the agreement.

Before this signing of the agreement is completely concluded, he does not intend to say a word with Fu Yuanchuan.

The discussion is something that the imperial emperor and the head of the federation should communicate, and has nothing to do with him.

Jun Qingyu was quietly acting as the background board, his gaze fell on the desktop in front of him, feeling that there were a lot of things backlogged together, his mind was chaotic, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

Suddenly, Jun Qingyu felt a warmth in his legs, and he subconsciously raised his eyes to look at Fu Yuanchuan beside him.

I saw that Fu Yuanchuan was talking with Fu Qingheng about the future harmonious development of the empire and the Federation, but he still had...

Jun Qingyu slowly lowered his head, Fu Yuanchuan's right hand was resting on his lap, as if he was aware that he was looking at him, and the clasped hand turned in turn, the back of his hand was against him, his five fingers spread out, and a fruit candy was placed in his palm .

Light pink packaging with small strawberries painted on it.

Jun Qingyu only took a look and then looked away, and didn't want to pay attention to him.

After a while, Jun Qingyu felt his clothes being pulled.

Fu Yuanchuan's hand was on his waist, his fingertips twisted a little, he looked very pitiful.

The five fingers opened again, and the one strawberry candy just turned into two.

Putting the two candies in his pocket, seeing Fu Yuanchuan's hands come up, Jun Qingyu patted his palms, then pushed his hands away.

Fu Yuanchuan, who was talking, paused slightly. Fortunately, he was only going through a process now. Fu Qingheng and him would not care about what he said specifically and how he said it.

But just as Fu Yuanchuan was about to take out a few more pieces of sugar, he found that one of the sugar that had been put in his pocket in advance was gone, and his pocket was empty.

In front of Fu Yuanchuan, Jun Qingyu put a handful of candy into his pocket, then turned his head and looked to the side, leaving only half of his face.

Fu Yuanchuan: "..."

After Fu Yuanchuan finished speaking, Fu Qinghang took the following words along the way, and read the prepared document manuscript one by one, but couldn't help but leave the manuscript and looked at the two opposite people.

The adjutant next to him and the others stared at him without squinting, no one dared to look here.

Xiao Yu was angry, and Fu Yuanchuan didn't move much, and silently handed him snacks.

Jun Qingyu received all the snacks as orders, and if he should ignore Fu Yuanchuan, he would still be ignored.

Fu Qinghang felt a little annoyed after talking about a few pages, so he turned to the last page, looked at the words on it, calmly said: "I hope the friendship between the Federation and the Empire will last forever."

This sentence seems to put an end to the signing of this agreement.

Part of the video records will be retained. Although both parties intentionally compressed the time, the entire process took more than an hour.