Chapter 8

When Jun Qingyu was lying in Fu Yuanchuan's hands, he was not idle, releasing as much spiritual power as possible to calm Fu Yuanchuan as soon as possible.

The most taboo of mentally agitated people is emotional out-of-control.

Jun Qingyu didn't expect Fu Yuanchuan to come back so soon, if he knew, he wouldn't act rashly.

Fu Yuanchuan will get back the soldier talisman by himself.

Now that things have happened, it is too late to say anything, and can only be restored as much as possible.

In fact, when he saw the little mermaid alive, Fu Yuanchuan's emotions had already calmed down.

Now there is only tension and fear.

Shi Kaixin staggered in and saw a little fish tail emerging from between Fu Yuanchuan's hands, "Marshal, the little mermaid..."

"He's okay." Fu Yuanchuan said lightly: "Find someone to clean up the living room."

Shi Kaixin said: "Yes."

Shi Kaixin turned his head and came out and bumped into his companion.

"How is he going to marshal?"

Shi Kaixin said: "It's okay, and the little mermaid is okay... Why did the marshal suddenly come back? Is the Zerg resolved over there?"

The companion shook his head, "The Marshal installed an alarm device in the study. The alarm kept ringing when he was in the car. The Marshal ordered to rush back. As for the Libis Avenue... there was no passing at all."

Shi Kaixin sighed, the alarm device, it should be the marshal knew when someone entered the study.

As for the marshal's parents...

Shi Kaixin gritted his teeth, thinking that he was here to care about the marshal.

But all the performances seemed to be less like worrying about your son, more like to attract his attention and make it easier for the people in the study.

And the foot of the marshal's mother, and the fish tank that was deliberately knocked out afterwards... it was all aimed at killing the little mermaid!

The marshal waited for so long and finally bought a mermaid. If this mermaid is gone, there is no cure, wouldn't it be the marshal's life?

Fortunately, the marshal is back, or something big can happen.

Shi Kaixin didn't talk much about the marshal's family affairs, but he had no respect for the parents. He said, "Let's go, drag the three people in the living room back."

"it is good."

Inside the house.

Fu Yuanchuan remained the same as he was just now.

The little mermaid has also opened his eyes.

Fu Yuanchuan asked him, "Is there anything uncomfortable?"

Jun Qingyu shook his head, except that his wrist hurts a bit when he fell to the ground, but the wrist pain was due to the opening of the space, not because of a fall.

"Eh~?" Why did you come back suddenly?

Fu Yuanchuan touched the little mermaid's head and said, "Don't be afraid, I will take care of it."

deal with?

Before Jun Qingyu had time to ask carefully, Fu Yuanchuan grabbed his hand, saying it was a grasp, more like holding him up with his index finger against his wrist.