Chapter 39

Jun Qingyu asked: "Then I am injured, do I have to pay compensation to the star thief?"

Wen Chengyao couldn't believe that the robber could say something like this, "You beat me like this, and you have to pay me compensation?"

Fu Yuanchuan said: "It should be."

Wen Chengyao: "..."

You are a raccoon dog! I don't give money, let me pay you to dream!

Fu Yuanchuan naturally turned to Jun Qingyu, "So many star thief, all of them, they are not allowed to go if compensation is not in place."

"So many?" Jun Qingyu looked at the two on the ground, where did so many come from?

Hearing this, Wen Chengyao's face suddenly sank, obviously he didn't say anything, but it was extremely ugly.

Fu Yuanchuan pointed to the back and said, "I just caught a few thieves who were stealing fruits and vegetables from behind, and they were all **** behind them."

He came in late because he was dealing with the thieves outside.

Steal fruits and vegetables?

Jun Qingyu raised his eyebrows, okay, you Wen Chengyao.

No wonder you didn't run away when the effect of the medicine was ineffective at first, instead you talked so much nonsense to me, co-authoring is to delay the time for the people behind?

I know that you will not honestly talk about cooperation, but arranging someone to steal it up there is a lot of trouble.

Be too cautious.

Jun Qingyu thought about how Wen Chengyao had done so well before, and sighed and said, "I thought you really wanted to take me over."

Wen Chengyao glared at Fu Yuanchuan, and the old man was uncovered directly. He hesitated and said: "Of course I will take you with you before determining whether the medicinal effect comes from fruits and vegetables or yourself."

Originally it was a two-pronged approach. He could take away the shopkeeper or the fruits and vegetables.

Even if the shopkeeper is angry and refuses to treat his sister, he can use the seeds or roots of those fruits and vegetables to grow it himself.

It would be great if the owner is willing to cooperate, and he will also give the owner a good living environment.

Although it was a star thief, there was nothing lacking on the spacecraft. In comparison, it might be more comfortable than some people living in the empire.

It's just that now it's like this, the shopkeeper didn't take it away, nor did the fruit and vegetable seeds and roots.

A lot of people have also been arrested.

Wen Chengyao sighed. This time the matter was messed up. It was completely beyond his expectation. In any matter, the development was completely beyond his expectation. After a pause, he said, "The shopkeeper, if I say, I really don’t. I want to hurt you, just want to take you back, do you believe it?"

Jun Qingyu said: "Believe." There is nothing unbelievable. There is no contradiction between him and Wen Chengyao. The only thing involved is that Wen Chengyao wants to save his sister, and he wants to use Wen Chengyao's identity.

Wen Chengyao clicked a bit, and he didn't get it wrong. He wanted to hurt others.

Jun Qingyu said: "The fruits and vegetables behind are not the same as the ones I gave to your sister, and it's useless if you steal them."