Chapter 20

At that moment, Fu Yuanchuan even felt that he was dazzled.

He watched the little mermaid lay in the shell bed with his own eyes. How could he appear here?

Fu Yuanchuan frowned, no wonder Xiaoyu had to follow what Xiaoyu said before, and suddenly changed his attitude.

It turned out to have an idea, right?

"Little fish?"

Jun Qingyu hid in his pocket as he could not hear.

Of course he knew that he would not be able to hide like this for long, and he would definitely be discovered by Fu Yuanchuan.

However, if you bring it all out, and the car is halfway through, you can't let the car return.

Now that he has reached his destination, Fu Yuanchuan will not send him back.

"Isn't it stuffy inside?"

Jun Qingyu turned over, not stuffy, the quality of the clothes is good, and the air permeability is also good.

"Come out."

"Eh~" You go to do your job, I'll stay here, and I promise to be honest and do nothing.

"If you don't come out, I will send you back."

"Yeah!" Jun Qingyu quickly sat up and poked his head out of the gap in his pocket.

You won't really send me back, will you?

Fu Yuanchuan wanted to send the little mermaid home.

After all, it is too dangerous here, except for external threats, once he is affected by the time and his mental power riots, he may lose consciousness.

No one knows what will be done at that time.

Even he himself couldn't guarantee it.

Fu Yuanchuan paused after seeing the little mermaid's expression, he...

After a long while, Fu Yuanchuan sighed and rubbed the little mermaid's cheek with his fingers.

Instructed: "Stay by my side and don't go anywhere."

"Hey!" Jun Qingyu raised his hand and patted Fu Yuanchuan's palm.

rest assured!

In order not to delay Fu Yuanchuan's work, Jun Qingyu retracted into his pocket again.

Shi Kaixin ran over and said: "Marshal! We are all ready, the old man has no small movements, we are watching very closely."

"Yeah." Fu Yuanchuan said, "Go and see."

"Good." Shi Kaixin led the way.

Jun Qingyu didn't realize who this ‘old man’ was at the beginning, he only knew it was a pronoun.

But at this moment it suddenly reacted, isn't the leader of the empire just an old man.

Calculated according to the age of the interstellar, his age has also entered the ranks of the elderly.

Jun Qingyu has been tired of Fu Yuanchuan during this period, working with him.

There was no news of casualties on Libbys Avenue.

You can't expect those Zergs to follow along.

There were no casualties, but it kept appearing on Fu Yuanchuan's desk.