Chapter 17

The nurse opened his mouth and looked at the little mermaid lying on his stomach, and then at the little red mermaid who was still glaring at him over there.

The nursing staff swallowed bitter tears and sighed. This kind of little mermaid is called good!

But then again, the Red Little Mermaid is indeed their best tempered mermaid.

It's just that compared with the marshal's, he still has a little bit violent temper.

"Marshal, your little mermaid has an incredible temper." The caretaker couldn't help saying.

"Well, I think too." Fu Yuanchuan adjusted the little mermaid's hair and pushed it to the sides for a massage.

Jun Qingyu folded his hands under his cheeks, listening to them quietly.

The caregiver retracted his envied gaze, turned back to the red little mermaid, and said, "Next, the marshal will look at me and just follow me."

"it is good."

Jun Qingyu only treated massage as a joke, a game with Fu Yuanchuan.

But when the fingertips gently touched his shoulders and neck, after a while, he realized that it seemed to be a little relief.

Jun Qingyu didn't feel much uncomfortable at first, but he realized that it was more comfortable after pressing a button.

Jun Qingyu raised his tail and patted Fu Yuanchuan's wrist lightly, "Eh~"

It’s a good press, keep on working hard.

Fu Yuanchuan is quiet and peaceful here.

The nurse said: "Because the little mermaid can't speak, we can only rely on the mermaid's feedback to analyze whether the strength is heavy."

"Feedback?"

"Just... use your tail to draw you. The harder you draw, the harder you are."

At the end of the day, the nursing staff's faces were a little hot and ashamed, but it is not a good way to be ashamed.

If the strength is lighter, the mermaid will naturally not hit you.

Fu Yuanchuan said: "It doesn't matter if you have a voice."

The caregiver shrugged, "Ordinary mermaid will subconsciously flick their tail, and then begin to scream."

That's why they choose the method that gives feedback to get beaten faster.

Jun Qingyu: "..."

Jun Qingyu glanced at the nursing staff silently, it was not easy to work here.

It's not enough if you don't resist beating.

"Little fish won't." Fu Yuanchuan suddenly discovered that his little mermaid seemed to have no temper.

Always behaved.

After thinking about it, Fu Yuanchuan still reminded him: "If it hurts, hit me."

Otherwise, he is not easy to use force.

The caregiver narrowed his eyes. Why is there such a requirement?

He never dared to say this to the little red mermaid. If he opened his mouth, it would not be a matter of scrapping a protective suit.

First aid must be sent.

Jun Qingyu tilted his head, strength is not important to him, it doesn't matter if strength is lighter, he can endure it if heavier.

He couldn't beat Fu Yuanchuan.