Chapter 88

If it was tied, there should be no other money other than the money spent on the materials used to make the mecha.

The main expenses were omitted by Wen Chengyao, but the looted ones were not well priced.

And... Jun Qingyu thought for a while and asked: "Did you buy or grab the production materials?"

Yao Yao coughed slightly, "I bought this." The Star Pirates didn't grab everything, and would usually choose to spend money when they couldn't beat it.

Yao Yao said helplessly: "So, the overall production cost of the mecha is really not high, and I don't have a good price."

Jun Qingyu calculated the approximate price on the market, and transferred it to her in three times, "refund more and make up less."

When he is listed for sale in the future, if he gives too much money, it will be fine to refund at that time.

"Okay." Seeing that Jun Qingyu had resolved the matter neatly, Yaoyao had to accept the money and wait for other things to be discussed later. Some things were still in a hurry.

Although the things added in fruit and vegetable juices are tempting, it may be counterproductive to continue to hold on to this problem.

However, Yaoyao didn't think too much and couldn't cooperate deeply, at least she could still get in touch with it through experiments.

Yao Yao smiled and looked at Shi Kaixin, "Sir, can you let them in?"

Shi Kaixin ignored it, waiting for Jun Qingyu's signal.

Jun Qingyu said lightly: "Go in."

With Jun Qingyu's approval, Shi Kaixin turned and gave way.

The mecha has a carriage specially placed for it, pushing the edge to send it in. It only needs one person to complete it, and the helpers next to it stayed in front of the door and did not come in.

The person who sent the mecha in moved forward and left silently.

"The height of the mecha can be adjusted. If it is bigger, it will not be pushed in. You can adjust it freely when you push it out of the room."

Yao Yao picked up the operation manual next to the mecha and handed it to Jun Qingyu, "You know my physical condition, and my knowledge of mecha is flat content, and it can’t give you any substantive teaching. But except that the mecha does not require mental power control, this mecha is actually similar to a normal mecha."

Yaoyao knew that the people she hired to teach would be suspected to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings, so she didn't mention it at all, only saying: "You can let this gentleman teach you."

Jun Qingyu only glanced at the mecha and then withdrew his gaze. He couldn't talk about much interest. It could only be said that it was more useful, so he wanted to learn. He knocked on the table with his fingertips, "Release mental power first."

Yao Yao smiled slightly: "Okay."

Shi Kaixin stood behind and could vaguely feel Yao Yao's mental power, but fortunately, it was possible that Fu Yuanchuan was there when his mental power was restless before. In contrast, Yao Yao's mental power was not that aggressive.

But Jun Qingyu didn't respond to mental power, Shi Kaixin thought for a while and continued to remain silent.

After recording the data, these fruit and vegetable juices are still for Yaoyao.

Yao Yao wiped the sweat from his forehead and sipped, "Today's effect seems to be better than yesterday's."

Jun Qingyu lowered his head to record, "The dosage is different."