Chapter 53

Perceiving Shi Kaixin's stunned gaze, Jun Qingyu cleverly buried his head in Fu Yuanchuan's arms and glanced at him obliquely.

Shi Kaixin hurriedly covered his embarrassment with a cough, hurried to the front to open the door.

Fu Yuanchuan looked down at the little fish in his arms and wanted to say something, but he felt that what to say was not very useful. After thinking about it, he finally touched the little fish’s hair and said, "Be careful."

"Don't worry." Jun Qingyu said with a smile: "I will protect myself."

Xiaoyu is always the best in obedient.

It's just that...have you done what he promised? That's two things.

Fu Yuanchuan thought for a while and said, "I'll take you to the battleship to have a look."

"Huh?" Jun Qingyu was taken aback. He had planned to wait for Fu Yuanchuan to follow him secretly after he boarded the battleship. Why did he suddenly want to take him to the battleship?

Jun Qingyu asked: "Isn't it about to leave soon? Doesn't this delay time?"

The battleship is so big, even if you don’t look at it completely, it takes a lot of time to walk around in a few places, and it’s troublesome to go up and down.

Fu Yuanchuan said lightly: "Don't worry."

It's already this time anyway, and I don't care if it's too late.

What Jun Qingyu thought before was to slowly find the fuel chamber of the battleship. He had seen the drawings of the battleship.

That thing is classified, but Fu Yuanchuan never defended him.

Just reading the drawings may not guarantee that you can find the location of the fuel chamber on the battleship. Go up and have a look in advance, and it can be easier when you find it yourself.

Wanting to understand this, Jun Qingyu hugged Fu Yuanchuan's arm and said, "Let's go, go up and take a look."

"Ok."

The battleship hovered, and a staircase was placed at the entrance.

There was no one on the roof, Jun Qingyu thought, it should be Shi Kaixin who came up first and organized people to board the battleship.

Otherwise it can't be so deserted here.

The width of the stairs is only large enough to accommodate one person up and down, not two people side by side.

Fu Yuanchuan let Jun Qingyu walk in front, guarding him behind him, "Slow down."

The **** of the stairs is a bit trembling, after all, it is a folding frame, and the width and height are different from those of a normal house.

But this difference has little effect on Jun Qingyu.

Walking up, you can see Fu Yuanchuan's hands on his waist when you lower your head.

Jun Qingyu smiled and asked, "Will you catch me if I fall?"

"I won't let you fall."

Listening to Fu Yuanchuan's assured words, Jun Qingyu bends his eyes, walks up the last step, and turns around and stretches out his hand towards Fu Yuanchuan.

Fu Yuanchuan shook his hand and said, "Before takeoff, everyone will stay in the room. Each room has six people. There is a special manager who is responsible for checking the number of people and other issues."