Chapter 70

Both in terms of facial features and details, they are vaguely similar to Fu Yuanchuan.

It is not very similar to the photo posted in the long post on the Internet, and it may be that the photo taken has been modified.

His surname was Fu, and he was somewhat similar to Fu Yuanchuan.

Jun Qingyu's lips twitched slightly. He didn't know if he had remembered it wrong, or if he had missed something from the original text, why did the imperial leader have a relationship with Fu Yuanchuan.

With a warm ear, Jun Qingyu's thoughts were disrupted in an instant, he raised his head to look at Fu Yuanchuan.

But seeing Fu Yuanchuan shook his head gently at himself, "If you are afraid, sit down and wait for me."

Jun Qingyu raised his hand and hugged Fu Yuanchuan's arm, "I'm not going anywhere."

No matter what was going on, it was impossible for him to give that imperial leader the opportunity to hurt Fu Yuanchuan face to face.

Although there are so many people watching here, there is a high probability that the other party will not do it, but it is obviously impossible to analyze that person with normal human thinking.

Jun Qingyu still felt better.

The empire leader slowly stepped forward, without any greetings, and asked straightforwardly: "Is this the marshal's wife you mentioned?"

Fu Yuanchuan said lightly: "Yes."

The leader of the empire slowly shook his head, "I thought you had a sense of measure, but I didn't expect you to be caught in love."

"As well as these recent things, many of them have your own hands."

"I'm not dealing with you, I'm giving you a chance to reform, but you disappointed me too much."

The tone between the openings were all high-ranking reprimands, and Jun Qingyu couldn't help frowning. This person's words and deeds seemed to him annoying.

And this kind of elder's tone made Jun Qingyu even more irritable.

"Didn't you dig your own grave?"

As soon as Fu Yuanchuan said these words, the leaders of the empire were stunned for a moment.

It seemed that he didn't expect that Fu Yuanchuan would deny himself in front of so many people, or he was used to being in a high position. Someone said this in front of him, and he was a little bit overwhelmed.

No matter how embarrassing it is in private, some things will not be revealed, and harmony in expression always exists.

But this time it was different.

Fu Yuanchuan took the initiative to break the surface calm.

The leader of the empire snorted coldly, "The wings are hard, you want to learn to fly, don't you?"

As soon as this remark came out, everyone present had a meal.

The directionality of these words was too obvious, even Jun Qingyu couldn't help curling his fingers.

Fu Yuanchuan's face was plain, and he patted his hand on Xiaoyu's waist, as if he was soothing, but he was very indifferent to the imperial leader in words, "What do you want to say."

Seeing his expression, the leader of the empire seemed to have been hurt, and he sighed helplessly: "We, father and son, really want to get this far?"