Chapter 82

With his own fish by his side, how could Fu Yuanchuan be attracted by other fish in the aquarium.

Jun Qingyu bent his eyes and looked at no one around him, and quickly went to get close to his relatives, "Let's go inside and have a look."

"it is good."

There are not many fish outside, and the more you go in, the corridor walls on the left and right sides are knocked open. The inside looks like an underwater world, which is quite real at first glance.

Like dozens of rectangular glass fish tanks spliced ​​into a string, the fish here and the cylindrical fish tank at the door are two different fishes.

It may be a subconscious reaction of the mermaid. Although Jun Qingyu could not recognize each type of fish, he could feel that the fish was more delicious.

Fu Yuanchuan looked at the layout here. Although he didn't have any idea about fish, the fish tank and the decorations in it were good. "Do you like this place?"

It’s hard to talk about liking it or not, but Jun Qingyu just thinks it can barely be regarded as an attraction, so he said, "It's pretty."

Fu Yuanchuan nodded.

While talking, a light blue little mermaid swam over from the transparent fish tank on the side.

Jun Qingyu was taken aback, thinking that he was dazzled. The little mermaid is not an ornamental species, so how could it appear in the aquarium?

The water in the fish tank is all living water, which is connected to other fish tanks everywhere. There are also special control methods to prevent fish that belong to one fish tank from swimming to the other.

But the high IQ little mermaid will obviously not be affected by this method.

The light blue little mermaid swam all the way along the direction of the fish tank, swam its tail for a while, turned around and swam back to look at Jun Qingyu.

Jun Qingyu tugged Fu Yuanchuan's hem and said, "This fish looks like the one from Marshal Todice's house."

When he was in the mermaid breeding base, he saw a lot of little mermaids of various colors, but there weren't many intersections, and he didn't remember the appearance at all.

But when Marshal Todice brought his family fish over last time, Jun Qingyu had seen it carefully and still had some impression.

Fu Yuanchuan looked up when he heard the words, his illness was almost healed, and the little mermaid would not dare to approach because he was afraid of mental aggression, so the little mermaid did not run when he saw it.

The fish in the aquarium automatically stay away from the little mermaid and dare not move forward. Although the little mermaid is small, the little mermaid is not low-aggressive, and animals have a natural instinct to avoid interests.

Jun Qingyu was afraid that he might be confused, so he waited silently for Fu Yuanchuan's answer.

Fu Yuanchuan retracted his gaze and said lightly: "I don't know."

"I feel that the little mermaid looks similar." In Fu Yuanchuan's impression, the little mermaid is divided into two types, one is the other mermaid, and the other is Jun Qingyu.

Jun Qingyu raised his eyebrows, "But how come there are mermaids in the aquarium?"

I don’t know if it’s sea water. Whether mermaids will get sick for a long time in fresh water is still unknown. Naturally, no one is careless enough to keep the little mermaid and ordinary fish together.