Extra 2

Jun Qingyu bends his eyes, "I thought your meeting would end very late."

Fu Yuanchuan said: "There are few things today, and Yu Zhi will take care of the rest."

When Shi Kaixin heard this, he couldn't help but think that if he didn't come out to protect his wife, wouldn't all of this work be his.

When the bodyguard can still go out to eat and drink with the wife, the wife can protect him when in danger...No, he can also protect the wife.

It's better to be a bodyguard. Being a bodyguard is better than being a marshal.

Yao Yao silently mixes with desserts and eats dog food. Different from Jun Qingyu, Yao Yao is inevitably cautious when facing Fu Yuanchuan. When he is a marshal, he is very cautious. The marshal becomes the emperor of the empire. When the star thief encounters it, it will only be more cautious. cautious.

After eating the dessert, Yao Yao stood up and said goodbye. He was different from what he had just talked about, and suddenly became silent.

At this time, there is no need for others to say anything. Shi Kaixin is full of conscious attributes as a light bulb. He took the strawberries and went out to inspect the surrounding stalls to assess the taste.

Jun Qingyu wiped his hands and said, "Let's go back later."

There is nothing wrong with the palace, they can go back to the villa directly in a while.

"Okay." When Fu Yuanchuan came in, he also bought a few snacks, which were small in quantity but full of varieties. "Let’s eat more."

"Don't eat it." Jun Qingyu is still making desserts, planning to eat something sweet, "If you eat too much, you will gain weight."

Mermaid will not gain weight. Where is the physique of mermaid, no matter how much they eat, they will not gain weight.

But Fu Yuanchuan was happy to coax Xiaoyu, "Little Fat Fish is also very cute."

Jun Qingyu just said casually. Hearing this, he raised his eyebrows, "Really?"

"Really."

Jun Qingyu fed him a fresh strawberry, "Then what should you do if you can't hold the little fat fish?"

"You can hold it." Fu Yuanchuan kissed the strawberry on his fingertips and said, "I can hold it with one hand."

As he said, Fu Yuanchuan's eyes dimmed, "You can try it when you go back."

Jun Qingyu: "?"

For a moment, Jun Qingyu didn't react. He watched Fu Yuanchuan speak in a serious manner. He hummed and turned around to make desserts.

Looking at Xiaoyu's instantly red ears, Fu Yuanchuan got up and hugged him from behind, wrapped around his waist and kissed his cheek, "What time do you go back?"

Jun Qingyu thought for a while and said, "Make the cake ready and go back."

"it is good."

There is an elevated shelf for placing cakes. When the cakes are empty, the shelf underneath is also empty.

Fu Yuanchuan did not let go, but just took the cutting board next to him and put it under the shelf to cut the fruit.

Cut into suitable size, the decoration of the fruit cake is to put these fruits directly on the cake.

It's easy to save the process of mounting flowers, and it's also convenient for eating.

After applying a layer of cream, Fu Yuanchuan thought for a while and said, "Put more."