Chapter 42

Fu Yuanchuan just touched him like this, did not speak, and made no other movements.

Jun Qingyu's eyes drooped slightly, his eyelashes trembling lightly, and said in a low voice: "Just...just a little bit...a little bit."

"Ok?"

"not much."

Looking at the poor little mermaid, Fu Yuanchuan felt that he was thinking in the wrong direction. Is the cream the point?

What should I do if I slip and fall when I run so fast on the tiles?

Does your leg hurt anymore?

Curving his fingertips against the little mermaid's chin and gently lifting it up, Fu Yuanchuan asked in a deep voice, "Is it wrong?"

"wrong."

"Dare you next time?"

"Don't dare."

Ask and answer without hesitation.

Fu Yuanchuan: "..."

Xiaoyu is well-behaved when he should be well-behaved.

Fu Yuanchuan sighed and rubbed the little mermaid's hair. "Next time, don't run too fast. What if you fall on the ground so slippery?"

Jun Qingyu was taken aback, and then realized what Fu Yuanchuan said just now. He smiled, "I know."

"Does the leg hurt?"

Jun Qingyu felt it for a while, but he didn't feel any pain. Maybe he wouldn't feel pain if he didn't touch water for a long time when his spiritual energy was full.

"It doesn't hurt." Jun Qingyu answered honestly, and then helped Fu Yuanchuan wipe the cream off his face with his hands.

It was his hand that was dipped in cream.

At first, Fu Yuanchuan lowered his head to let the little mermaid wipe it, and realized it was wrong, as if...more cream.

Look at the hard-working little mermaid of Shinobu.

Fu Yuanchuan raised his eyebrows, "Little fish?"

"Huh? What's the matter?" Jun Qingyu raised his head and looked at him innocently.

However, when he saw the milk on the half of Fu Yuanchuan's face, Jun Qingyu couldn't help but smiled, and quickly suppressed his voice, covering it up with a few coughs.

Fu Yuanchuan narrowed his eyes.

Jun Qingyu realized that he might have leaked, and carefully slid down the elevator wall. However, the next moment Fu Yuanchuan's hand chased him down.

There is nowhere to run.

He squeezed, trying to say something, "Just...ooh?!"

Before he finished speaking, Fu Yuanchuan put his arms around his waist and picked it up.

Then Jun Qingyu felt a hot cheek.

Fu Yuanchuan lowered his head and rubbed his face with the creamy face.

Jun Qingyu: "?!"

Jun Qingyu widened his eyes in astonishment, and was pressed into his arms by Fu Yuanchuan, with no resistance.

Weak and pitiful and helpless.

The cream is cold, but it feels a little bit warm when it touches the face.