Chapter 54

This remark came out, everyone was taken aback.

Even Shi Kaixin, as an adjutant, did not recover for a long time.

Jun Qingyu's expression moved slightly, and he looked up at him.

Fu Yuanchuan happened to lower his head at this moment, and met the little fish in his arms.

Jun Qingyu bends his eyes, Fu Yuanchuan curls his fingertips and rubs his cheek, "Shi Kaixin."

"Yes, Marshal." Shi Kaixin stepped forward, looking at the people on the ground and said lightly: "It's all ensigns, why don't you even have this vision."

Xiang Xiuhua opened his mouth, but couldn't even say a word.

The spirit power swept by violence was like a sharp blade scraping the bones, Xiang Xiuhua gritted his teeth, squeaking between the rubbed teeth, his eyes staring resentfully at Fu Yuanchuan.

Seeing this, Shi Kaixin directly raised his hand and said, "Take it down."

"Yes." The patrol captain immediately got up with member m and dragged the person out.

Shi Kaixin glanced at the two people who were still hugging each other, and thought for a while and said: "Marshal, I will come and have a look."

"Go ahead."

With permission, Shi Kaixin hurriedly left.

Fu Yuanchuan said: "Go back to the lounge first."

Jun Qingyu nodded, then paused again and said: "Wait for m, I will fix that."

Anyway, Fu Yuanchuan knew that he was coming up, so he just made up the electronic explosive and put it on in front of him.

While fiddling with electronic explosives, Jun Qingyu couldn't help saying: "You don't seem surprised to see me on the battleship."

He was certain that Fu Yuanchuan was as expected when he saw him.

Fu Yuanchuan stepped forward and handed a screwdriver to help, and he tied Xiaoyu's hair behind him, "I will be surprised if you didn't follow."

How could it be possible to mention Xiaoyu's character.

He had already made arrangements so that Xiaoyu could sneak up to find him.

He was prepared for the secret path of the route, and he stayed in the lounge until he came out, fearing that Xiaoyu could not find him when he came up.

As a result, I waited and waited, but didn't wait for anyone. On the contrary, news came from the fuel chamber and caught two spies.

Jun Qingyu coughed lightly and said, "I wanted to go to you after putting this down, but I didn't expect to bump into Xiang Xiuhua."

Otherwise, his plan is perfect.

"What will Xiang Xiuhua do? Can the charge of deliberately destroying a battleship be convicted?"

"Yes." Fu Yuanchuan said: "Shi Kaixin stared directly at Xiang Xiuhua. Today this trap was originally set for him."

Jun Qingyu nodded thoughtfully.

Trap?

No wonder people from the patrol team came in. It turned out to be arresting people.

But there are still m points that I can’t understand, Jun Qingyu asked: “Then it seemed that the captain had believed some of what Xiang Xiuhua said at the time.”