Chapter 15

Shi Kaixin looked at Jun Qingyu's helpless expression, laughed and said: "Just kidding, just kidding, let me get angry and let my brother take a look."

Of course Shi Kaixin knew what was going on, he just teased the little mermaid on purpose to see how he reacted.

Looking at the cheerful Shi Kaixin.

Jun Qingyu: "..."

The knife is already in his hand.

Others belong to the working group, but you belong to the atmosphere group.

Fu Yuanchuan raised his hand to block Shi Kaixin's sight, "Don't keep teasing him."

Jun Qingyu grabbed Fu Yuanchuan's hand, looked up at Shi Kaixin, and counted you lucky!

Otherwise, you will be gone if I pick up the knife in my hand!

Fu Yuanchuan put the little mermaid on the round table aside.

Jun Qingyu originally wanted to do it outside by himself, but Fu Yuanchuan was not at ease.

Even the toy knife is not at ease.

Jun Qingyu was afraid that Fu Yuanchuan would ask someone to help him, so he simply came in with Fu Yuanchuan.

Fu Yuanchuan helped put the fruits and vegetables and the cutting board, and finally placed the little mermaid, saying: "Play by yourself, call me if something happens."

"Hey." Jun Qingyu waved his hand, go ahead and do your job.

Jun Qingyu waited for their meeting to start and began to take fruits and vegetables from the space when the discussion was over.

Although the round table is not close to where they are meeting, it is not very far.

The movements are too big to be seen easily.

The conference room can be said to be the safest place in the entire villa and the least likely to be monitored.

So Jun Qingyu only had to worry about not being discovered by the people in the meeting.

When picking fruits and vegetables, Jun Qingyu deliberately took a bitter gourd.

There are few bitter gourds, so they have been provided for Shikai Xinte.

Although the knife is small, Jun Qingyu uses it more smoothly than the big knife, but it cuts slowly.

Small plates are prepared according to the number of people.

Cut a portion and put it on, then cut other fruits and vegetables.

Part of the space is used, and part of the kitchen is used.

Cut into small pieces and mix them together, no one can tell the difference.

Jun Qingyu was attentive, and Fu Yuanchuan glanced here from time to time during the meeting.

Seeing the little mermaid put a plate, he would happily lower his tail.

Extremely cute.

Jun Qingyu noticed that someone was looking at him, so he subconsciously looked up and saw that it was Fu Yuanchuan.

Jun Qingyu smiled, raised his hand to touch his lips, and blew him a kiss.

Work hard.

Fu Yuanchuan was taken aback, and the corners of his mouth couldn't stop raising.