Chapter 28

"You..." Jun Qingyu didn't know what to say for a while.

Fu Yuanchuan rolled up the tip of the little mermaid's tail with his fingers, and coaxed: "Come back and bring you delicious food."

Jun Qingyu sat up and said, "I want to go to the banquet site to eat delicious food."

"obedient."

Jun Qingyu reasoned with Fu Yuanchuan: "You go to the banquet by yourself, and someone calculates what to do with you? I can comfort your mental power, and I can protect you."

The banquet is so messy and it's easy to mess things up, so he can't worry about letting Fu Yuanchuan go by himself.

Fu Yuanchuan knew what the little mermaid thought, "Little fish, I know you worry about me, but I will worry about you too."

In contrast, he prefers Xiaoyu stay home safely.

Jun Qingyu sighed when he heard the words, and said helplessly: "Well, then, I'll wait for you to come back at home."

Fu Yuanchuan originally wanted to coax him again.

At this moment, the little mermaid seemed to compromise a bit quickly.

He didn't dare to respond for a while, but looking at the little mermaid's innocent eyes, he nodded and said, "Okay."

When changing clothes, Jun Qingyu honestly stayed in bed and played with his brain.

It's late when it's cleaned up.

Jun Qingyu dangled the fish's tail and sat on the robot's head, sending Fu Yuanchuan all the way to the door.

Fu Yuanchuan said: "I'm leaving."

"Eh~" Jun Qingyu waved his hand, "Be careful."

"Ok."

The door closed, Jun Qingyu put down his hand, and the floating car outside could still be seen through the doorbell display.

Jun Qingyu went back to the room until the car drove away.

The little mermaid can't go, but he can always go.

Fu Yuanchuan's custom-made clothes for him have arrived, and Jun Qingyu returned to his human form and chose a shirt and trousers for everyday wear.

He did not have a formal dress for the daily set when he chose the clothes.

After changing his clothes, Jun Qingyu stood in front of the mirror, tied his long hair behind his ears, thought for a while, turned around and took a mask in the drawer.

The silver-white hollow cover only covers the upper half of the face, revealing a pair of eyes. It was originally bought as a toy, but it can be used now.

Although there are only a few people who have seen him, safety is the key to everything.

After getting ready, Jun Qingyu walked out of the villa with the bracelet.

Stopped at the door for a while, the villa's protection system was divided into two situations: there were people in the house and no one in the house. He had to adjust the protection system.

It's just that this program looks simple, but it actually requires several password input and fingerprint pupil verification.

Jun Qingyu took it seriously.

"Going out?"

A familiar voice came from his ear, and he subconsciously said: "Uh...huh?!"