Chapter 11

Fu Yuanchuan curled his fingers and gently rubbed the little mermaid's cheek.

"Yeah~"

Jun Qing believed that he was playing with himself, and was about to reach out and grab Fu Yuanchuan's fingers.

But before he could move, Fu Yuanchuan closed his hand, and then picked up the glass of fruit and vegetable juice.

Jun Qingyu: "?!"

Jun Qingyu decisively turned and hugged Fu Yuanchuan's neck.

However, due to the size, it is not enough to hold all of them, and open arms can only encircle half of them.

But hiding him is enough.

Jun Qingyu buried her face on Fu Yuanchuan's neck as if she concealed her ears and stolen the bell, "Eh... ah~!"

The little mermaid hasn't done it yet.

It's cold but soft and sticks to the neck.

Fu Yuanchuan paused.

Without raising his head, Jun Qingyu reached out his hand against his chin and pushed it up, "Eh~"

Drink it yourself, don't give it to me.

From this angle, Fu Yuanchuan could not see Jun Qingyu.

But there are reflections on the virtual computer, which clearly reverses the appearance of the little mermaid.

Looking at the little mermaid who didn't want to drink fruit and vegetable juice and tried to hide his head in his neck.

Fu Yuanchuan couldn't help laughing, and without saying anything, he could see the little mermaid's resistance to fruit and vegetable juices.

Seeing the little mermaid squeeze down, he almost stuffed himself through his neckline.

When Fu Yuanchuan saw this, he didn't tease him again, but raised his head in accordance with Jun Qingyu's strength.

Generally speaking, the little mermaid needs to eat fruits and vegetables regularly to supplement the various substances needed in the body.

But the little mermaid really didn't like it.

Fu Yuanchuan thought, if you have time to find something that can replace fruit and vegetable juice, nutrition is an indispensable part of the little mermaid's growth.

Fu Yuanchuan drank the fruit and vegetable juice, picked up the little mermaid's tail in his hand, and helped him adjust the position.

Sitting awkwardly and uncomfortably like this.

Jun Qingyu blinked, feeling that the smell of fruit and vegetable juice in the air seemed to fade a lot.

Quietly raised his head and glanced, he saw Fu Yuanchuan put the empty cup on the table.

The new juicer is cleaned and added with juice replenisher.

Except for the bad taste, the others are almost the same as the ones sold outside.

But the bad taste was fatal to Jun Qingyu.

The fruit and vegetable juice was drunk and the alarm was lifted.

Jun Qingyu let go of his hand and didn't hold him again, but rubbed to the right again, leaning on Fu Yuanchuan to look at the computer.

Wagging his tail from time to time, looking very leisurely.