Chapter 56

Among other things, the price has indeed risen.

Wen Chengyao: [What the **** does M star have? 】

Wen Chengyao still felt that it was wrong. In the past, he had not done such things less, and he had never seen the empire leader so angry. Didn't he still live well until now.

But after this time, I always felt that the contradiction between him and the leader of the empire had changed from a small gap in the beginning to a rift.

The price he offered for a reward was almost higher than the entire Star Pirates group.

Jun Qingyu: [The leader of the empire has some unknown experiments on Star M. He is so desperate to arrest you, he should think that you have taken away some things from Star M. 】

Wen Chengyao: [I'll forget if you die. 】

Jun Qingyu: [You don't lose money, and the price increase can cure your sister's disease. When the empire leader falls, I will find someone to remove your wanted. 】

Wen Chengyao: [? ? ? 】

Is it popular to draw cakes for Star Pirates now?

Jun Qingyu: [Don't say anything, you run quickly, don't get caught. If you are not caught, we can still cooperate. I will hand you over to the leader of the empire, and then we will divide the money in half. 】

Wen Chengyao: 【...I'm blacked out, I will contact Drifting Bottle later. 】

Jun Qingyu chuckled and turned off the light brain.

---

The fermentation of this matter on the Internet far exceeded Jun Qingyu's initial expectations. It took less than a few hours to reach such a degree of discussion. It should be the result of someone contributing to the flames.

Jun Qingyu sat on the bedside and refreshed it several times without seeing the latest press release. So he put down Guangbra, tilted his head and leaned on Fu Yuanchuan's shoulder, "Your people have got any information related to the laboratory. Something?"

"There is no definite news yet, but it doesn't matter whether it is there or not." Fu Yuanchuan put down his pen and raised his hand to touch Xiaoyu's hair. "Did you forget the robot from Todice?"

Jun Qingyu's eyes suddenly brightened, yes, there is that robot.

When the news is released, it is said that the robot ran out when M Star was in a turmoil, and the focus must be on the robot, and who would investigate if it really ran out at that time.

Fu Yuanchuan opened up the task assigned above to Jun Qingyu, "Wen Chengyao is wanted on the Red List, and he plans to send an army to eradicate Star Pirates."

His people were not exposed in this operation, and the other party took Wen Chengyao as a key target.

"You said, why would the star thief be okay to grab the M star?"

Upon hearing this, Jun Qingyu raised his head and looked at him innocently, "What do you think?"

Fu Yuanchuan raised his eyebrows slightly, and said thoughtfully: "Maybe it's a brave act."

Jun Qingyu was suddenly smiled by his words, and he hugged his neck and said: "Nonsense."

"Only this time, stay away from the star thief next time." Fu Yuanchuan said seriously. The star thief is far from being as kind as it seems on the surface. He has spoken to Xiaoyu many times.