Chapter 38

Wen Chengyao didn't even have time to react, he felt a sharp pain in his face, and there was a fragment of Venus in front of him, and no one could be seen for an instant.

Jun Qingyu clasped his neck, dragged Wen Chengyao to the wall, and raised his hand to turn off the monitoring.

Fu Yuanchuan still doesn't know when he will be back, but after having been there for so long, he probably won't be back soon.

Rather than endure Wen Chengyao's show off in front of him, it would be better to have a fight before Fu Yuanchuan was back.

Wen Chengyao faced the wall and was pressed tightly, his nose was almost squeezed out of shape. He took two deep breaths, gritted his teeth and said, "How can this medicine have no effect on you?"

Wen Chengyao was dumbfounded. No matter what he was doing, as long as he used this medicine, he would get twice the result with half the effort. If it was not a very important occasion, he would not take this medicine out.

But what's going on now! ?

Why does this medicine have no effect at all? There was not even a change that should have been made.

If it weren't for the smell, Wen Chengyao even wondered if he had taken the wrong medicine.

"Ahem...Are you still not a human?"

Jun Qingyu thought for a while, "Half and half."

Wen Chengyao: "?!"

What are you talking about? !

Wen Chengyao was furious, and he raised his elbow to hit Jun Qingyu's wrist.

Jun Qingyu let go without hesitation and backed away.

Wen Chengyao had no bottom in his heart and dared not continue to do it. "I still said that. I don't want to hurt you. As long as you walk with me honestly, I can treat you as a distinguished guest."

"When my sister gets better, I will send you back intact. I will tell you what to say."

"If you hit me this time, it's because I had a bad attitude before, and it made you vent your anger, and I won't pursue it."

He stood up, stroked his wrist, glanced back unconsciously, "I don't bully the weak, you just learned a little self-defense, this little trick is useless to me."

"As long as you apologize now and agree to go to the spaceship with me, I can leave the blame for the past, and will help you accomplish what you want me to do, otherwise..."

Seeing Jun Qingyu's silence, Wen Chengyao warned: "I'm not a good person, you'd better think about it before answering."

Jun Qingyu's face turned cold, "I do have something to ask you to help, but it's not impossible to find someone else for this favor. You are not a necessary special case."

"But now... I don't want to find someone else." Jun Qingyu rolled up his cuffs. His clothes were all custom-made, and they couldn't be washed. It would be troublesome to get dirty.

He said lightly: "I think it would be more convenient to call you and ask me to ask you for help..."

"You—" Wen Chengyao opened his mouth and wanted to say swearing. Jun Qingyu was so annoyed by these words that his wrist shook, and the gun hidden in his cuff was held in his hand.

Upon seeing this, Jun Qingyu raised his hand and snapped his fingers, and the aura spread to the entire room in an instant.

With a crisp sound, Wen Chengyao was stunned. He couldn't feel the aura, but he could feel the suffocation, and his fingers began to become numb.