Chapter 66

"You say this as if I am the head of the family." The use of these two words gives a sense of weight.

Fu Yuanchuan touched Xiaoyu's hair, "Isn't it?"

Jun Qingyuwu blinked his eyes and asked tentatively, "Can the head of the household eat ice cream at home today?"

"No."

"...???"

Jun Qingyu took Fu Yuanchuan's hand off his head, silently left Fu Yuanchuan a back, and turned around to play with his brain.

Upon seeing this, Fu Yuanchuan chuckled and followed him, helping him to untie the hair rope tied with his hair, and coaxed, "Hey."

Jun Qingyu's hair has been tied behind him, after all, he sells food, it doesn't look like he has his hair loose.

The shop is closed now, too tight binding is not good for the hair. After spreading it out, massage him gently with your fingertips, "The marshals, I'll go back to the news."

"Yeah." After thinking about it, Jun Qingyu warned: "There is still extra to sell to them, mainly for your own army."

It is important to win over his companions, but it is the most important thing to promote Fu Yuanchuan's own legionaries.

Fu Yuanchuan said: "Okay."

Jun Qingyu searched the Internet for news about dessert shops. In addition to the long articles that have been searched by Fu Yuanchuan's account, there are also many posts by passers-by below.

He did not deliberately find anyone to falsify in the comments, these comments and feedback are true.

[The conditions at home are OK, I can eat fruits and vegetables once in a while, but the stuff is really not delicious! I had eaten it a few times before, but I was stuffed and fed. This time I went to the store to join in the fun, but I didn't expect the fruits and vegetables there to be really delicious! Maybe it's the charm of the new variety. I can't eat ordinary fruits and vegetables anymore. 】

[It's a bit poor, but it's delicious anyway, and there are really many people in the queue. I went to the queue early in the morning. When I arrived, I stepped in with the last place. 】

[@官方release, come and see what fruits and vegetables are, your little output is like a family heirloom, it's tattered compared to the marshal's! 】

[Hey, if you haven't bought a ticket, just watch your comments quietly, don't say anything else, just look at the photos and it feels delicious, I have a chance to try it. 】

...

The taste of fruits and vegetables does not matter, whether you have eaten the fruits and vegetables of the original interstellar, it will not affect the evaluation of the taste of the space fruits and vegetables.

The Empire's control of fruits and vegetables is indeed very strict. To be precise, these scarce resources are very strict, including mermaids.

It's like hiding all the good things and giving them only to people with high status, not a three-year-old child. You need this kind of stuff to win people's hearts.

Jun Qingyu also didn't understand what the empire leader was thinking. It felt like he was dying by himself. Otherwise, an empire leader would never be confused to this point.

After reading some comments, Jun Qingyu couldn't help but said: "I feel that this empire leader is not right."

"He has always been very wrong." Fu Yuanchuan slowly sorted Xiaoyu's hair and compiled it according to the tutorial on Guang Brain.