Chapter 46

Fu Yuanchuan was stunned for a moment, and looked at the straight and confident little mermaid, feeling a little bit adorable.

The rabbit is just an extra prize in the ring, it doesn't matter whether it is or not.

Fu Yuanchuan rubbed the little mermaid's head and said, "Then don't, let's just take the rabbit doll."

"it is good."

When the stall owner saw it, he put the rabbit back and took the doll. The living animals were given in a circle. The other dolls and everything could be regarded as consolation prizes in the later stage.

Someone only needs a consolation prize.

The stall owner handed the doll to Jun Qingyu, "Come on, your doll."

Jun Qingyu was about to take it, and Fu Yuanchuan stretched out his hand first.

"I'll hold it for you, you play first."

I just used one of the circles I bought, and there are many more.

"Okay." Although the doll you want has already been obtained, the rest of the circle can't be wasted.

Fu Yuanchuan wiped the outer packaging of the dolls with a tissue, and they were all placed outside. The dolls were clean, but the outer packaging would inevitably be dusty.

A lot of dolls are in the loop.

But Jun Qingyu didn't ask for it, so he took the kind of rabbit in Fu Yuanchuan's suit.

The stall owner didn’t want any of them, so he couldn’t help but said, “I really don’t want small animals? There are so many sets, so I will give you a chance to choose. How about which one you are looking for?”

"No need." Seeing that the stall owner was about to stuff small animals into his hands, Jun Qingyu quickly pulled Fu Yuanchuan out of the stall.

As soon as he walked out, he was stuffed with a soft rabbit in his arms.

Jun Qingyu raised his hand and hugged it subconsciously, "Let's go to the merry-go-round. The introduction says that the cold drinks over there are delicious."

Fu Yuanchuan shook his head, "You can no longer eat cold today."

"Then I can drink hot drinks." Jun Qingyu replied decisively.

Fu Yuanchuan didn't think of any problems with this for a while, but after thinking about it carefully, Xiaoyu is a mermaid, "...Can you drink hot?"

Jun Qingyu was stunned. It should be... okay, right?

He is now a human, not a mermaid, he can eat hot dishes.

However, the concept of food and hot water is different, and the food is not eaten when it is piping hot.

Most of the hot water and hot drinks are dozens of degrees.

Jun Qingyu thought for a while, but let it go.

As far as he knows now, the only mermaid who can become a human is himself, and naturally there will be no other mermaid as a reference.

If you really drink the problem, it will be troublesome if you can't solve it even if you can't find a doctor.

Do not drink hot drinks, and do not drink cold drinks.

Jun Qingyu hugged the rabbit for a while and said, "Then you can only buy a cold drink, and I watched you drink it."

Obviously it wasn't a coquettish tone, but Fu Yuanchuan sounded a little pitiful inexplicably.