Chapter 102

Fu Yuanchuan looked at Xiaoyu in silence.

Jun Qingyu brought all the popcorn to his mouth. He noticed Fu Yuanchuan's sight and blinked his eyes blankly, and then fed the popcorn to him, "Eat this?"

Fu Yuanchuan tilted his head slightly to bite the popcorn, chewed slowly and asked, "Is the movie good?"

"It's okay." In contrast, popcorn, which is not particularly delicious, attracts his interest more.

"Aren't you afraid?"

Jun Qingyu ate the popcorn, and a smile gradually appeared on his face. He leaned forward and put his chin on the man's shoulders and said, "Are you afraid it is too late?"

Fu Yuanchuan hugged his shoulders and looked down as he was about to speak, but Jun Qingyu kissed him first, and then sat back casually.

Holding a popcorn bucket to watch a movie, Jun Qingyu pretended to say casually: "Be scared next time. My waist hurts a bit, so I don't dare to be scared."

"Is it uncomfortable?"

"Fortunately." Jun Qingyu leaned on his shoulder and fed him popcorn.

In the movie, the various scenes are transformed, and the various ghosts and monsters haunt the Taoist priests.

In addition to popcorn, there are other desserts on hand. Jun Qingyu concentrates on eating, using the ghost sounds as background music.

The amount of popcorn in a bucket is not very large, it almost bottomed out after the movie was finished.

The screen has begun to play the ending credits, and there is a prompt on it to automatically load the next movie in three seconds.

Jun Qingyu turned off the automatic loading, got up and stretched, "Let's go out and see other entertainment facilities."

There are a lot of entertainment facilities on the spacecraft. After all, most of the trips on the spacecraft are for tourism. The atmosphere is relaxed and there are many facilities to kill time.

Not to mention that it is compared with the ground, but it definitely has more entertainment facilities than the battleship.

"it is good."

Fu Yuanchuan took the unfinished snacks and took Xiaoyu's hand and walked out.

Jun Qingyu looked at the divided areas for easy searching. The entertainment facilities in the area were marked on them. After looking around, there was nothing familiar or interesting.

Fu Yuanchuan thought about Xiaoyu's backache just now, "There is a massage room in front, can you go in for a try?"

"Massage chair, the effect should be good."

Jun Qingyu's eyes lit up upon hearing the words, "Go and see."

The area of ​​the massage room is not small, but there are only two massage chairs in the big place.

Jun Qingyu didn't take it to heart, and lay in the massage chair.

It's a bit like a thicker version of the boss chair, but it's bigger and can hold the whole person inside.

Jun Qingyu also used a similar massage chair before wearing the book. It is in the interstellar era, and the massage chair is still the same as it was a long time ago, but it is a bit novel.

I thought it was turning the **** wrapped under the leather to achieve the massage effect.

But when Jun Qingyu started up, he saw the eight mechanical arms rushing out from the left and right sides.