Chapter 75

Jun Qingyu said: "I wandered around when I was bored."

Fu Yuanchuan nodded, and walked out with Xiaoyu, "The meeting may continue into the evening."

"Is it troublesome?" Jun Qingyu guessed that the meeting time would be longer, but he didn't expect it to be so long. He frowned and guessed, "Is there something going on in the Federation?"

If it weren't for other forces to intervene, and only a few marshals would discuss the next succession to the throne, there would be no need to spend so long.

"Yeah." Fu Yuanchuan deliberately suppressed this matter, but the power of the Federation infiltrating the empire was obviously not as simple as it seemed. Coupled with the small actions of Fu Chengyu's people, he received news from the Federation early today.

Jun Qingyu pressed the corner of his mouth slightly, moving so fast, is Fu Chengyu from the federation?

I'm afraid it's not only that the status is not low.

The news came, it was nothing more than letting them let Fu Chengyu go, or asking them to send Fu Chengyu back to the Federation.

There may be other things involved, but Jun Qingyu feels that those are not important.

The most important thing is Fu Chengyu.

Although Fu Chengyu was parasitized by the Zerg, he hadn't lost consciousness yet. A little manipulation could make him recover.

The news from the federation came too quickly, and they always felt a little restrained about what they did to Fu Chengyu.

Originally, Jun Qingyu wanted to take his time, but now it seems that it may be too late to take his time.

You have to speed up.

Jun Qingyu squeezed the corner of his mouth slightly, "The federation attaches great importance to Fu Chengyu, and this kind of garbage is also protected."

Obviously he is a lunatic with extreme personality, and it is not enough to be elevated to a high position. Now he has to keep it in the wrong place. The attitude of the Federation is also very fascinating.

"Not angry." Fu Yuanchuan roared, "I will tell you when the results are discussed."

As for the discussion process, there is no need to tell Xiaoyu, listening to be angry.

"it is good."

---

The meeting lasted for several days, and after a neutral marshal defied, he chose to send Fu Chengyu back to the Federation.

It's not a delivery, it's the Federation personally coming to pick up people, maybe it's also afraid of their hands and feet on the way.

After all, if something happened to Fu Chengyu in the Empire, the Federation could still hold him accountable, but if the starship disintegrated in the interstellar and Fu Chengyu died in the Galaxy Black Hole, the Federation could not find a reason to pursue it.

In the next few days, Jun Qingyu didn't go to the imperial palace. Shi Kaixin gave a gossip by the way when he got the news to protect him at home.

Knowing the news, Jun Qingyu just raised his eyebrows calmly and asked, "Playing the emotional card?"

Even if this kind of thing is a rebellion, should it be a figure of the pros and cons of one party?

Shi Kaixin shrugged helplessly, "No way, his brother, Marshal Abbott, played the emotional card in private to convince people."

Shi Kaixin was also speechless when he heard the news, but there was really no way, unless they could speak to other neutral marshals, or else the matter would have to be decided.