Chapter 58

Jun Qingyu couldn't react from Fu Yuanchuan's eyes for a while, his eyes were facing each other, he later realized he raised his eyebrows, and said with interest: "You..."

As soon as he opened his mouth, a serving bell came from outside, "Hello, the grilled fish with self-fishing ingredients is ready."

When this dish came...

Fu Yuanchuan coughed slightly and said, "Go in."

The waiter opened the partition with the plate, put a plate of grilled fish on the table, "You take it slow." After speaking, he closed the partition and left.

Those who came and went quickly, but the words were interrupted, and the atmosphere just now almost disappeared.

Fu Yuanchuan gave him a piece of fish without bones, "Let’s eat first."

Although the fish in the sea looks ugly, they actually taste good.

There are few thorns and more meat, and there is no small thorn in the fish, so it is very convenient to eat.

Jun Qingyu took a bite of the fish. The skin of the grilled fish was crispy. The heat was just right, but he was not very hungry. In addition, he ate some seafood and put down his chopsticks after only one piece.

Fu Yuanchuan has been giving him food from beginning to end, peeling and picking at the same time, he didn't eat much.

Jun Qingyu thought for a while, got up and walked around to the opposite side of the table and sat beside Fu Yuanchuan, "Why don't you eat grilled fish? Haven't you been waiting since?"

"I..." Fu Yuanchuan was about to speak, but saw that Xiaoyu was trying to hide his smile on his face. He raised his hand to set the partition to the do not disturb mode, put his arms around Xiaoyu's waist, and brought him to his side. .

Before Jun Qingyu sat down, he felt warm on his face.

Fu Yuanchuan took a bite on Xiaoyu's cheek, and said in his surprised eyes: "It tastes good."

"?!"

Then Fu Yuanchuan saw that Xiaoyu's complexion gradually became ruddy, and there was a pale crimson behind his ears.

"Are you still flirting?"

"..."

Jun Qingyu snorted, rushed to hold him and took a bite on his neck.

Fu Yuanchuan hugged him to his lap along the way. The seat on this side is relatively short. If he is not stable, he may fall off. After holding him tightly, he will touch his hair soothingly.

After Jun Qingyu finished biting, he raised his head and glanced, but he didn't use much force but still left tooth marks, tugged at the collar, and covered it like a bell.

Fu Yuanchuan didn't care much about it. He patted the small fish and said, "Let's barbecue first, it won't taste good when it gets cold for a while."

"I'm full, you can eat it." Jun Qingyu reached out and took a skewer of barbecue to Fu Yuanchuan's mouth, "Ah—"

Fu Yuanchuan took a bite with his hand.

Most of the dishes on the table are seafood, which looks a lot, but in fact they don't have much weight, they are all shells.

When I came out after eating, it was completely dark outside and people were almost gone.

It is in sharp contrast to the noisy barbecue stalls before.

A small part of the tables and chairs outside are also put away, which should be the barbecue stall that opened the early morning field after a short break.