Chapter 7

As soon as Fu Yuanchuan left, the room became quiet.

Shi Kaixin smiled and looked at the cute little mermaid, and said: "Hello little mermaid, you should know who I am..."

Before he finished speaking, Jun Qingyu sank straight to the bottom with a stern face, without even looking at him.

Shi Kaixin: "???"

It was not like this when you faced the marshal just now!

Jun Qingyu looked cold.

Thinking of the cute and coquettish little mermaid in Fu Yuanchuan's hands, Shi Kaixin admired him.

Shi Kaixin watched the little mermaid get into the shell and said, "Okay, okay, go to sleep, I won't disturb you."

"If you are hungry, tell your brother, he will bring you delicious food."

Jun Qingyu hugged the cushion and closed his eyes to sleep.

However, not long after he closed his eyes, the doorbell rang.

Jun Qingyu quickly opened the shell and swam out. Is Fu Yuanchuan back?

It may be that I forgot to take something.

Shi Kaixin went over and opened the door.

Jun Qingyu tilted his head and looked, "Eh...huh?" A couple came.

Seeing that the person was not Fu Yuanchuan, Jun Qingyu withdrew into the water with a sense of compassion.

Shi Kaixin said: "Uncle Fu, Auntie, why are you here."

Jun Qingyu lazily vomited a bubble, surnamed Fu, the same name as Fu Yuanchuan.

Last name Fu? !

Jun Qingyu looked at the two people at the door in surprise.

In the original text, the person who stole his Legion token while Fu Yuanchuan was not at home was not Fu Yuanchuan's father Fu Yanghong!

It's not right. Why did Fu Yanghong come and bring Fu Yuanchuan's mother?

It doesn't feel like the story of stealing something from the original text.

The original text has very little description of Fu Yuanchuan's parents, except for one time when he was stealing things, basically no plot.

I don't know what it is for this time.

Jun Qingyu thought for a while and sat on the shells to observe the two people.

Fu Yanghong said anxiously: "Yuan Chuan hasn't contacted his home for a long time. We were worried about his health, so we found a time to come and see him."

Fu Yanghong walked in while talking, and said distressedly: "Look at this, you don't even look at home."

Fu Yanghong sighed, "If he asks him to go home, he will not return, what is his life outside."

He is the elder of Fu Yuanchuan, and Shi Kaixin is not good at answering the conversation, so he euphemistically said: "The marshal is not here now, or Uncle Fu, you should go back first and wait for next time..."

"No, there's nothing to do anyway, I'll just wait for him to come back here." Fu Yanghong pulled off the dust-proof cloth on the sofa and sat down.

Jun Qingyu looked at Fu Yanghong and said that the face was born from the heart, and this person did not look like a good stubble.

A heartless old thing selling his own son.