Chapter 45

"Let's take a look!" Jun Qingyu couldn't tell for a moment what he really wanted to eat, so he took Fu Yuanchuan to choose.

There are three windows selling ice cream, and the transparent glass windows can see how the people inside make ice cream.

When making ice cream syrup, I don't know what kind of powder is used, it tastes very fragrant, but the frozen ice cream doesn't smell much.

"Hello, what do you want to order?" The clerk smiled and asked: "Our ice cream is handmade that day, absolutely fresh."

Jun Qingyu glanced at it. There were many flavors, the one arranged horizontally and vertically, and it was clear at a glance.

Unable to choose a favorite flavor, Jun Qingyu grabbed Fu Yuanchuan's clothes corner and asked, "What flavor to buy?"

"Anything, if you like it."

Upon seeing this, the clerk said, "I recommend our signature, milk chocolate, which sells well."

Jun Qingyu was too lazy to choose, "Then you want this, and the other ones in the first row will also have a copy."

Fu Yuanchuan frowned and gave one share, even if it was one ball at a time, it was quite a lot.

I ate strawberry smoothie just now. I knew I was going to eat ice cream here, so I didn't give him the smoothie just now.

But thinking of how Xiaoyu acted like a baby to eat ice cream just now, Fu Yuanchuan hesitated...

"Little fish, too many."

"Not much. Look, there are only two boxes." There are many choices of flavors. There are three **** in one box, and there are only two boxes.

The clerk delivered the ice cream to Jun Qingyu, then picked up the cash register and said, "Please pay here."

Fu Yuanchuan scanned his brain, and the machine quickly displayed the words of successful payment.

The clerk leaned slightly and said, "Thank you for coming, and welcome your next visit."

Fu Yuanchuan took a box and said, "You eat first." It was inconvenient to eat with two boxes of ice cream.

Jun Qingyu felt that he hadn't eaten ice cream for a long time, and he almost forgot what ice cream tasted before he wore a book.

When the little mermaid was inconvenient to get out and couldn't get out, he was always busy after becoming a human, and there was no time to buy himself a box of ice cream.

Jun Qingyu dug a piece with a small spoon, "Um... delicious." It was peach flavored.

Interstellar fruits are very rare, and ordinary people can't eat them fresh, so some fruit flavors are especially good, and they can barely be used as meal replacements when there is no fruit.

Impeccable except for the lack of pulp.

Fu Yuanchuan helped lift his hair behind his ears, and unexpectedly noticed that Xiaoyu's eyes were bright after taking a bite of ice cream, as if he had a delicious surprise.

Jun Qingyu gave Fu Yuanchuan a bite, "This tastes delicious."

Fu Yuanchuan nodded, "Well, it's delicious."

The price of ice cream at the entrance of the amusement park is very affordable. It is already very good to buy ice cream with this flavor at this price.

But if it's better...

Fu Yuanchuan thought, it seems that the ice cream from Star C is more famous.