Chapter 36

Jun Qingyu took away the price list and said, "Don't talk nonsense if you don't have money."

"I have no money?!" Chengyao Wen thought this was the funniest joke he had ever heard!

Fu Yuanchuan glanced at him when he heard the words and said nothing. He lowered his head and quietly ate the fruit beside him. When he didn't exist, he didn't ask Jun Qingyu what he did.

He stayed here just to support the little fish and protect the little fish's safety. For other things, he believed that the little fish could handle it well.

Wen Chengyao exhausted his patience and said in a deep voice, "You should know who I am."

"Are you threatening me?" Jun Qingyu didn't care. When Wen Chengyao proactively exposed his identity at the beginning, he was not only showing his financial strength.

Ordinary people would definitely be scared when they encounter a star thief. Wen Chengyao thought about what to do with the identity of a star thief at that time.

That is to say, Jun Qingyu wanted to talk to him about cooperation, and he had already called the police if he changed individuals.

Wen Chengyao sneered and stroked his wrist, the silver-white muzzle faintly revealing chill.

Fu Yuanchuan narrowed his eyes slightly, his face under the disguise was full of chill, he raised his hand and pressed the red button on the desktop.

"Didi"!

After two harsh sirens.

Inside the small house, robotic arms protruded from the roof walls and even the floor tiles in all directions, and each robotic arm was holding a variety of guns.

Wen Chengyao: "..."

"How can this be a threat." Wen Chengyao shook his cuffs and smoothed out the wrinkles at the cuffs slowly, "I just said casually, you don't need to take it to heart."

Upon seeing this, Fu Yuanchuan pressed the red button again, the mechanical arm quickly retracted, and the house looked calm again just now.

Jun Qingyu knew what was installed in the entire room, and he had also seen the complete design drawings.

These things will appear, Jun Qingyu is not surprised at all.

Looking at Wen Chengyao with a smile on his face, Jun Qingyu said indifferently: "You figure it out, it's you who beg me to sell."

He didn't rely on this to make money, and even if he used it to make money, he wouldn't be unable to sell it. Fu Yuanchuan's army was enough to digest the excess fruits and vegetables.

Jun Qingyu said: "You'd better have a more correct attitude."

Although Wen Chengyao's identity is very convenient for him to do things, but if Wen Chengyao refuses to cooperate, he can also find someone to replace him.

It's just a waste of time.

Wen Chengyao didn't get angry and smiled after hearing this, "Since I'm here, that's enough to explain my attitude."

There is no substitute, no subordinates are pretending to be, but the real self is standing here.

Jun Qingyu said: "Let your sister come over."

It is impossible to take it away.

Wen Chengyao thought about the fruit and vegetable juice before, and then looked at the impatient look of the shopkeeper, he said: "Yes, but you must first let me see what it is."