Chapter 81

Jun Qingyu: "...?"

Thinking that the tears of the mermaid would turn into pearls, Jun Qingyu silently covered the lid, put the pearls on the head of the bed, and lay back under the quilt to cover the quilt.

Habitually hides ears and steals the bell to pull up the quilt to cover himself.

Seeing this, Fu Yuanchuan couldn't help but chuckle, and stepped forward to help him lift the quilt up, "Don't be bored."

Although the quilt covered in winter is fleece and very light, but after staying in it for a long time, I always feel short of breath.

Jun Qingyu grasped the quilt without letting go, and was careful to emerge from above, "What are you doing with those pearls?"

Listening to Xiaoyu talking like this, his voice sounded very aggrieved in a low voice, Fu Yuanchuan coaxed: "I also kept the previous ones, they are all put together."

Jun Qingyu thought for a while. Before this, it should be said that when he knew about Fu Yuanchuan's life, the pearls at that time were obviously dissatisfied with this box.

In other words, these two days...

Thinking of this, Jun Qingyu's cheeks turned red again.

"It's pretty." Fu Yuanchuan didn't hide his serious expression.

Jun Qingyu gripped the quilt tightly. He thought that the ones that fell on the ground or the bathroom would be thrown away as trash, but he didn't expect Fu Yuanchuan to put them away.

Fu Yuanchuan put away the box of pearls for later use, coaxing the little fish to rest.

Jun Qingyu was already sleepy. Although he was awake for a while, he is now the kind of sleeping on the pillow. When he is full, he is more suitable to sleep and rest.

After a while, only shallow breathing remained in the room.

Fu Yuanchuan lay with him for a while, and Guangnao kept flashing, fearing that it might affect Xiaoyu's sleep, Fu Yuanchuan picked up Guangnao and turned off the prompt.

Looking at the above documents, he thought for a while, and quietly got up when Jun Qingyu was asleep, and went to the desk to deal with the documents.

---

Jun Qingyu slept drowsily, opening his eyes half-dreaming and half-waking, unexpectedly found that he was empty around him.

"Um..." Jun Qingyu frowned, subconsciously looking for Fu Yuanchuan's position in the room.

When he saw the man at the desk, he lifted the quilt and walked by rubbing his eyes.

Fu Yuanchuan noticed Xiaoyu coming and leaned back to make room for him so that Jun Qingyu could sit down.

Leaning in Fu Yuanchuan's arms, Jun Qingyu asked vaguely: "What are you doing? Is it the federation?"

The voice was getting lower and lower, and the next few words seemed to be humming like a baby, and he almost fell asleep when he spoke.

Fu Yuanchuan leaned on his waist and said softly: "It's not the Federation, it's some other chores. It's too messy to deal with it in advance. It's still dark. Go back and continue to sleep."

The corners of Jun Qingyu's mouth moved, as if he was muttering something, but Fu Yuanchuan did not hear clearly, and the little fish in his arms was already asleep.

Reluctantly, Fu Yuanchuan had to hold Xiaoyu firmly, manipulate the keyboard with one hand, and finish processing the files to be processed as soon as possible, and hold Xiaoyu back.