Chapter 65

Jun Qingyu heard these words off guard and ran into Fu Yuanchuan's serious and determined eyes. His face was reddish, and he coughed lightly, took the menu and handed it to the customer, and said in a hurry: "Order."

The boy came back to his senses, and the tension just now disappeared, "Well, order...let's order a fruit and vegetable platter."

Fu Yuanchuan entered the information into the system and said: "Are you a resident of the DC5 residential area? You can exempt you from showing your identity certificate."

The boy shook his head quickly, "No need, I am not, I just saw the news and come over to join in the fun."

He paid the full amount as usual, "I wanted to see what the Marshal's shop was like, but I didn't expect to see the real person."

"You are my idol, I watched the documentary of the A1 battle several times, hehe, so handsome."

The boys are a bit incoherent. The marshal doesn't participate in any interviews, and there are very few faces outside. Can you not be excited when you see a real person now.

Fu Yuanchuan handed him the number plate, a small round piece with the number, "Call the number and come and get it."

"Good." The boy was about to leave with the number, but just took a step to the left, he suddenly thought of something and said: "May the marshal and his wife have a good relationship for a hundred years!"

"..." Jun Qingyu had a meal, almost unable to hold the yogurt.

Fu Yuanchuan raised half of his eyebrows slowly, reached out to take the order, and added a line to the printed order, saying: "I will give you a glass of fruit and vegetable juice."

The boy smiled heartily, "Thank you Marshal."

Jun Qingyu bowed his head and was busy putting out a platter of fruits and vegetables, only as if he hadn't heard what they said.

Fu Yuanchuan looked at Xiaoyu pretending to be calm, not knowing that the red ear tips had been exposed, his eyes were full of smiles, but he did not continue to tease him.

The fruit and vegetable platter is arranged according to the amount. Those who are not residents of the DC5 residential area will not be able to use the spring water for the time being. The aura contained in the fruits and vegetables is enough to help them nourish their bodies.

The first platter is ready quickly, and the number will be automatically called out on the counter in front of you.

When the boy heard the call, he took the initiative to take it. The fruit and vegetable platter was very delicately presented, and it looked delicious.

But... he doesn't have any thoughts about things like fruits and vegetables. Although he is not an imperial noble family, there are also noble names of all sizes, and naturally there is a share of the imperial fruits and vegetables.

It feels unpalatable and very stale, and sometimes a lot of sugar is added to the juice to neutralize the taste. If it is not good for the body, he will not drink the unpalatable food.

I bought everything, and no waste is allowed in the store. The boys plan to bite their teeth and eat them, and directly use a fork to string together every kind of fruit and vegetable, and then eat them in one bite.

He gagged his mouth and planned to swallow it whole, but after chewing twice, he was stunned.

The vegetables are not a bit bitter, they are crisp and even the leaves are slightly sweet. In addition to the vegetables, the fruits are also amazing. They are not the dry ones that are usually eaten, like chewing wall skins, but are very moist and clear. sweet.