Chapter 63

Fu Yuanchuan raised his hand on Xiaoyu's waist and tapped his fingertips unconsciously.

There is no doubt that cooperation with Star Pirates is indeed dangerous.

In addition, the star thief is fickle and unconstrained, and the situation of temporary anti-water pits is not uncommon.

I have talked about it several times before, but Xiaoyu didn't seem to take this matter to heart.

But it's fierce...

Seeing that Fu Yuanchuan was silent, Jun Qingyu hugged him and said coquettishly: "It would be better for Wen Chengyao to do this."

"And his sister is still with me, he won't betray me."

"Even if he doesn't care about his sister, he won't get anything good for betraying me, and the one who knows too much can't tolerate him."

"His sister is not a star thief, and the thing we discussed just now is not to cooperate with the star thief."

Jun Qingyu clarified the problems and said frankly: "I and Wen Chengyao are not cooperation, just a deal."

In conclusion, he said: "You can't kill me."

Fu Yuanchuan: "..."

It seems reasonable, but it's nothing.

But looking at the coquettish little fish, what else could Fu Yuanchuan say, he sighed helplessly and said, "Give me Wen Chengyao's contact information."

"Um..." Jun Qingyu blinked, "Then I will find his sister for contact information first."

He contacted Wen Chengyao, and he still used the online shop till now.

Fu Yuanchuan heard the words and said: "By the way, do those things well and send them out together."

"it is good."

Jun Qingyu took out the prepared dessert, thought for a while and said: "There will be more people here in a few days. You can come over at night."

Yao Yao nodded, "You finally plan to make the shop bigger."

Jun Qingyu didn't plan to open a store at the beginning, but the following things have developed all the way to the present. On the contrary, opening a store is the most suitable and simple way for the public.

"Give me your brother's contact information."

Yaoyao thought for a while, and the contact between their star thief definitely could not be said to use the common contact method of the empire. After thinking for a long time, he said: "You add me, I recommend you to him."

"Okay." Jun Qingyu used the trumpet to watch the news on the Internet to add a monster.

The number of the identity ID does not matter, anyway, after the matter is over, I will not contact you again.

Adding Wen Chengyao, Jun Qingyu turned around and went back to find Fu Yuanchuan, "I'll add him."

"Yeah." Fu Yuanchuan said, "transfer it to Shi Kaixin."

Jun Qingyu guessed that Fu Yuanchuan would not have any social trumpet, so he said, "Okay."

They couldn't leave before Yao Yao had finished eating. They came to see the store today. Jun Qingyu didn't worry, turned and sat on Fu Yuanchuan's lap to watch the news.

The chair next to him was put on a plate of fruit cuts. Fu Yuanchuan hugged him from behind. He should have watched the news with him, but he couldn’t do without Jun Qingyu. He simply ignored the news and concentrated on feeding him with a small fork. Little fish eat fruit.